🌻Chapter 22

Warning! Warning!! Read at your own risk. If uncomfortable please skip.

🌻
🔞

Bright's hand brushed Gulf's skin. Avoiding the wounds he'd caused with his blows, his fingers touched Gulf's face. He swept his bangs to one side and, as Gulf's eyes grew wider, brought his face closer to the exposed skin.

Gulf knew he had to get away from him, but he couldn't move.

"You did say you would do anything for Boss Mew, didn't you?"

"I did."

Gulf showed no hesitation at this question, which seemed to be testing him.

"Then go down on me."

"What?!" Gulf stared up at Bright, shocked.

"Now that I look closer, you don't look half bad. This is the mouth that sucked his thing. It grosses me out to think about having sex with a guy, but I could never tell the boss that."

Gulf's heart ached at these words, which were completely understandable from a certain point of view. Gulf was the first to hesitate at the homesexuality of their relationship. But after pursuing and being pursued for so long, he had been forced to accept it.

He wouldn't have minded Bright rejecting that, but insulting Mew was unacceptable. He was struck by the sudden urge to scream at Bright that he was the one  who didn't know what he was talking about.

"But if you can satisfy me, I may have to change my opinion."

That implied that he didn't think Gulf could do it.

Gulf couldn't back down now.

With the chain still around his wrists, Gulf, still on his knees, moved closer to Bright. He reached for the zipper of his pants.

"If you want to stop, say so now."

There was a hint of hesitation in Bright's voice. Gulf glanced up at him. "You said you were serious? Well, so am I."

Gulf honestly loved Mew. He honestly wanted to protect him.

"Let's see it, then."

Bright pressed his hand harder against Gulf's head, pushing his face down to his hips. Gulf unzipped him.

Even though the boxer shorts he wore, Gulf could see Bright's shape. Gulf touched his rigid organ through the cloth, which sent shudders through Bright.

A sensation quite different from pleasure spread through him. If he had to give it a name, he would have called it degradation. He was touching another man's penis while he thought of Mew, in order to help Mew. His mind told him to accept that, but his heart refused to.

What would Mew think if he found out about this? Would he blame Gulf? Or Bright? Or even himself?

Gulf was sure that if he found out, Mew would understand.

He hoped Mew would understand.

Swallowing the bile that threatened to fill his mouth, Gulf slowly stretched his tongue out to the fabric of Bright's boxers.

He could feel the powerful pulses of Bright's blood through his tongue. He moved his tongue. And Bright's member began to react. Tension twitched through the fingers resting on Gulf's head.

Gulf reached through the slit in Bright's underwear to touch his organ. He felt the authentic warmth and sensation of human skin.

He fought back the impulse to flee from this and gently drew Bright's organ out. It was different from Mew's, and from his own as well. Gulf tentatively stretched his tongue out of it.