🌞Chapter 3🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Mew spoke with his teeth still on Gulf's nipple, stimulating him. His teeth, his tongue, his breath---they all combined to produce a sensation that had already risen so high that, seeking a release, his desire had begun to turn to frustration.

Mew can tell. Forced to such heights, trapped inside his pants, Gulf was so obviously hard.

But Mew didn't touch his lower body, continuing to focus on Gulf's chest. Strongly, tenderly, cruelly, forcefully, again and again pleasure rose up in Gulf until he felt like he was losing his mind.

"S-Stop, I---ah!"

His member twitched, pressing against Mew's knee. Even so harshly restrained, he could still feel the hot, swelling pressure building up.

And it wasn't just happening there. Deeper, far inside the cleft between his buttocks, he was growing warmer, yearning for the stimulation he had received so many times before from this man.

His muscles contracted again and again, twitching endlessly. Now fully swollen, Gulf could feel every tiny cell pulsing, ripe for more.

The flesh swelled, opening like the petals of a blooming flower, waiting for that moment to come.

Impatient, Gulf reached down to touch himself. But Mew saw this immediately and caught his hand.

"Mew---"

"Do you remember what I told you before?"

"Uh-huh."

Mew pressed his warm lips against Gulf's trapped hand. He licked it, then clamped his teeth onto it. Gulf shivered at the things Mew did against the back of his hand and his underwear slowly grew wetter.

"You have to tell me what you want, and then I'll do it."

His hot breath swept across Gulf's hand to swirl gently against the skin of his chest. Gulf could feel each of his skin cells tingle, even such a slight sensation did not escape them.

Gulf's body was preapring itself for Mew.

And not just his body, passion had invaded his mind as well. He had a vision of spreading his legs wide. He wanted Mew to thrust his searing desire into that part of Gulf that awaited him. He wanted Mew to fill him with pleasure, to overwhelm all his reason.

"Gulf."

Mew's lips pressed into Gulf's hand, then brushed Gulf's lips.

Gulf's hips began to move by themselves, inspired by the deep pleasure swelling within him. He bent his legs and snaked his hands down to Mew's groin. Gulf swallowed thickly as he felt the obvious excitement of the man's organ through his clothes.

He was on fire. And he was starving.

"I want---"

His voice was strained to its limit, suprisingly hoarse as he spoke.

"What?"

At Mew's cruel question, Gulf stole a demure glance and swallowed again. He was already completely dominated.

If he had to wait any longer, he would go crazy.

"I want you."

"What part of me?" Mew whispered, nibbling on Gulf's earlobe as he pressed his hips against Gulf's. He traced the curve of Gulf's ear with his lips and thrust his tongue inside it. A joy almost like pain penetrated Gulf's body, running down to his hips, and he gave a wordless cry.

His skin was alive with sensation, sucked up by Mew's palm as it skimmed over him. Mew's heartbeat pounded loudly beside Gulf's ear, as if his body were crying out.