🌞Chapter 34🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Mew hugged Gulf almost painfully tight, then released him so he could remove Gulf's pants and underwear.

"I'm going to train your body to never react to any man but me ever again."

"Mew---"

He turned Gulf around and gripped his naked hips. He took hold of Gulf's groin, now exposed to the air. "Ah!"

"Did he touch you here?"

"Not on my skin."

"That's a yes. And did he touch you here?"

A slippery finger moved across the swelling flesh of Gulf's buttocks to touch the place between them.

"No!"

"Is that the truth?"

The tip of Mew's finger dug into the tight opening.

"Nngh!"

Gulf felt a slight, painful tearing as Mew pushed past his dry skin. But once he wiggled his finger around inside, his flesh quickly relaxed, recognizing the sensations.

"Agh!"

"I have to make completely sure."

Mew spread Gulf's legs wide and lowered his head.

"Mew---"

"I've barely touched you, and you're already like this?"

Gulf's member bobbed, erect from Mew's caresses and eager for more of his attention.

"Is this part ready too?"

Mew's hot breath rolled across the cleft in Gulf's buttocks.

"Mew---"

An unberable pleasure suffused Gulf's body.

"All I did was rub around it with my finger, but it's gaping open. It wants me."

"Nn---ahh!"

When he was penetrated not by Mew's finger, but the wet tip of his tongue, Gulf's hips jerked away.

His body had no idea how to react to this ticklish sensation, both warm and wet. Mew seemed to sense that and thrust his tongue into the opening, digging further in, pushing aside Gulf's flesh with his tongue.

"I can't---nngh! Mew stop---!"

"Why? Don't you like it when I do nice things for you?"

Gulf did like it---it was true.

He'd had sex with Mew many times than he could count. But today was obviously different. Mew's touch alone made Gulf's body react. He couldn't hold back the throbbing pulses.

"N-No, Mew! It's too much!"

Gulf's pleas were ignored.

Mew played with the organ hanging between Gulf's legs, and it shuddered. Swollen to its full capacity, it burst, spraying droplets. Mew wiped it up with his fingers, a sly smile playing across his lips. He smeared it on Gulf's stomach.

"Ah---!"

The lethargy following his ejaculation made Gulf's elbows collapse, leaving his hips high in the air. Mew continued to lick the hills of his flesh obsessively.

"Nn---ngah! M-Mew..."

"You're so obscene, Gulf."

He thrust his tongue onto Gulf's flesh again and again. Gulf could feel how lewdly his body was reacting. His hands squeezed into fists and strained, but he could not control it.