🌞Chapter 36🌻

🌞🌻

"Let's go on a date."

After their impassioned, frenzied lovemaking, Gulf found it difficult to move so much as his little finger.

Gulf had to started to sink into sleep, but Mew's entirely unexpected suggestion left him gaping for a long moment.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Aren't you happy I want to take you out?"

Gulf must have looked grumpy. He was lolling between the sheets ehen Mew pulled Gulf's chin up to make him look at him. Then, his eyes locked on Gulf's, he brought his face so close that their noses touched. Mew grinned.

His face was usually harsh, his eyes glinting and sharp, but when he smiled with this kind of innocence he looked like a teenager again.

"A date?"

"We can have some really good steak."

Mew licked his lips. Gulf found the motion of his tongue strangely captivating.

Not only was it nearly impossible for Gulf to move right now, but Mew knew that licking his lips seductively like that would fan the flames of Gulf's supposedly spent desire.

"I said I'd take you somewhere before and we never went."

"Well, I went."

"Yeah, with some other guy. I want to take you somewhere myself."

Mew hugged Gulf through the sheets. He nibbled on his earlobe. His tongue darted inside, sending a shiver down Gulf's back.

"Mew."

"I mean, if you think about it, we haven't had anything you could call a date since we got back together. And right now, if you ignore the stuff with the Hisakata Clan, there's a break in hostilities, so we could go out to eat alone without having to worry."

"Oh!"

Mew's hand had burrowed under the sheets and was now exploring Gulf's chest. With only the lightest flick of his fingernails, Gulf's nipples hardened and an amorous sigh slipped between his lips.

"You seem to be having trouble, so I'll go wait outside. Get dressed."

His hand moved to Gulf's crotch and brushed his erection. A sweet fluid welled from his tip as it quivered.

"Mew---stop "

"You're right. Maybe I'll go wait at a coffee shop, then we can go see a movie. Then we'll eat and have a few drinks at a bar. And then one thing will follow the next and we'll go back to the hotel and have sex for the rest of the night."

Mew squeezed the tip tightly and Gulf's hips shook as his passion spilled out of him.

TBC