🌞Chapter 4🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Climbing into the bath, Gulf felt the pleasantly warm water heal his body to its very core. He sank into the bathtub.

Mew had carried him there. The bathtub was big enough for two adult men to stretch their legs out in front of them, and it was so full of bubbles that their bodies were obscured in the water.

There was a faint scent of roses.

No matter how often they had sex, it still took courage to take a bath together.

There was no time to examine each other's naked bodies during sex. But when they were in the bath together, they were both disturbingly cool-headed.

Even though Gulf knew that Mew would stare at his body, it still gave him pause since they were both men. It embarrassed him to be so entirely exposed, but there was also a part of him that got excited knowing that Mew was looking at him.

Relaxing in the hot water, Gulf felt himself dozing off. Mew's voice suddenly startled him back awake. "Are you okay?"

He looked worried, peering down at Gulf over his shoulder.

"I'd be lying if I said I was totally done."

Mew frowned at Gulf's words.

"But I wanted it too."

Gulf rested his hands on Mew's, whose arms were wrapped around his chest. Suddenly one of Mew's hands moved down Gulf's body, finding his organ beneath the clouds of white bubbles.

"Mew!"

"That was just so cute."

Mew's long fingers toyed with him beneath the water, teasing him. All he did was stroke the skin around Gulf's member, which produced ambiguous sensations. But the tiny stimulations built up in his hips.

"You want to do it again, don't you?"

Resting his chin in the hollow of Gulf's shoulder, Mew's warm breath tickled his earlobe. His member was positioned against Gulf's buttocks and Gulf could already felt it rearing its head.

"Oh!"

Mew's fingers slipped around his lower body, reaching for the cleft in the soft hills of his buttocks. A single digit was swallowed up by that part of Gulf which not too long ago had welcomed Mew inside.

"Stop it---"

"But I'm not doing anything. You're the one who sucked my finger in like that."

His hot breath tickled Gulf's earlobe.

"It's twitching, telling me that one finger isn't enough. You can feel it too, can't you?"

"Nnh---no!"

Mew pushed another finger in despite Gulf's protest, spreading him open. Hot water instantly flooded into him.

"Ow! Stop!"

"Relax. I'm not going to put it in
But we have to clean you up inside. It's bad for you if we don't." Mew's fingers poked at the supple flesh inside Gulf, his nails dragging, in direct contrast to his claims of disinterest.

"Nngh!"

Gulf lifted his hips, trying to get away, but Mew moved first. With his fingers still inside, he raised Gulf's hips and pushed him onto all fours inside the tub.

"Can you feel my fingers inside you?"

"Don't move them!"

Gulf knew that his member was hard again, firmly erect under the water.

"But if I don't move then, I can't make you clean inside."

Mew's chest pressed against Gulf's back. Gulf felt the strong pulse of Mew's heart and the warmth of his body, and it excited him beyond all reason. They had already climaxed twice in bed. Gulf thought he would've been exhausted by now. But after only the barest of touches, his body was ready for more.

Mew's fingers weren't enough, Gulf wanted that part pf him that now rubbed against his thigh.

"Mew---"

Lowering his head in shame, Gulf's face sank to the water.

"What?"

"Please?"

"You're not going ti ask me to take my fingers out, right?" He pressed a kiss into the nape of Gulf's neck.

Gulf couldn't take any more. He tensed his knees, fighting against their desire to collapse, and turned to look behind him.

"Give it to me," he begged.

Mew smiled slyly.

TBC