CHAP 50

Jihan's POV

It's been 3 days since Y/N went home and I already miss her so much! For three days, I couldn't sleep better because she was not there by my side. Worse, I couldn't even feel her warmth when I needed it. Arghh, I wish two weeks would pass by quickly. We do talk on the phone, but the problem is the time difference. My night time here is her morning there. So we really didn't get to talk much, but we did leave messages.

I sighed and laid down on the floor. I am currently in our dance room. We were practicing a while ago, but it's break time now. I think the others went to eat at the cafeteria while I stayed here. I didn't have an appetite, so I just stayed here. I closed my eyes. I wish Y/N was here. My phone suddenly vibrated. I lazily took it out of my pocket. I almost dropped my phone on my face when I saw that I got a message from Y/N. I sat up immediately and opened her text excitedly. 

Y/Nie💜:

hi hannie! how was your day??

I immediately smiled when I read her text. Aww, she's the best. But wait a minute. It's 11 in the morning here in Korea. That means it's still 3 AM there in the UK. What is she doing? Why is she still awake?

Me:

My day has just started😝 and I'm in the dance room practicing💃💃

How about you? Why aren't you sleeping yet?

Y/Nie💜:

my day is still the same. boring without you guys🥺 and i'm missing you like crazyy

that's why i couldn't sleep :((

Me:

Yahhh you better sleep, I dont want you getting sick🧐

Y/Nie💜:

haha you're cutie, hannie. btw is that my sweatshirt??

Oh? I looked at what I was wearing and realized that it was Y/N's. I giggled because I did not realize this. That's why I'm missing her extra today. Because I can smell her scent on this sweatshirt I'm wearing.

Me:

Oops, I didn't notice it was yours hehe

Y/Nie💜:

it's okay, you can wear my clothes any time. you look good wearing them❤

actually, you look good in whatever clothes you wear😍😍

I scoffed at her cheesy compliment. She can really be a flirt sometimes. I really want to talk to her more, but she needs to sleep now. It's 3 in the morning there, like why the hell is she still up? She has some work later, so she needs to rest.