CHAP 35

Y/N's POV

"Yah, let's shop here!" Jihan said excitedly, dragging me inside the store. We are currently shopping here at a mall somewhere in Jeju. I don't know what this place is called, but it's in Jeju. "Wow, this t-shirt looks so vintage! I'll buy this!" Asahi exclaimed, taking the shirt, ready to buy it.

We three decided to go shopping because it was the last day of our day off here in Jeju. Jihan and I decided to rest for the past two days and did not go out, while the others went out to explore and buy things. So, since it's the last day before we work again tomorrow, we decided to explore now and Asahi just tagged along because he felt bored. I didn't know where Jihan went, so I decided to look for interesting things that I could buy. We're currently in a clothing store.

"Aren't you going to buy?" Asahi asked, walking towards me with a shopping bag. "Nothing interests me" I said shrugging. "Where is Jihan anyway?" I asked, still looking through the clothes, finding something that would spark my interest. "Right there," he said, pointing behind me.

She's carrying a lot of clothes in her arms. I decided to go to her and help her, taking the clothes from her. "Give me that," I said as I took the clothes from her. "Thank you," she said cutely. "You're going to buy all of this?" I asked "Umm, I don't know, I'll try them later and see if I'll like them or not", she said, continuing to shop.

I take a look at the clothes on my arms; there are so many of them. I looked for Asahi and saw him sitting in the corner talking on his phone. It must be Jae he was talking to. "Yah, come on, I'm going to try those," Jihan said, dragging me inside the dressing room with her. "Umm, shouldn't I be outside?" I asked, scratching my neck, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden. "It's okay, I want you here anyway," she said.

"So, what should I try first?" She asked. I rummaged through the clothes on my arm and handed her whatever shirt I had grabbed. "Okay, turn around. I'll dress up," she said as she motioned me to face the wall. I did what she told me. "You know, it would be better if I was outside," I said again, nervously. I don't know why, but I just get this feeling that tells me something is definitely going to happen.

"I'm done!" she said. I turned around and scanned her. The shirt looked good on her. It makes her skin glower. "It looks good," I said with a thumbs up. I handed her the next set of clothes that she wanted to try on and motioned for me to turn around again.

As we did these things over and over, I suddenly remembered a scene from a movie in which a couple kissed inside a dressing room. I suddenly blushed at the thought. Why am I thinking about that right now? I must be going crazy. But it's not bad to kiss, right? We are girlfriends after all and couples tend to kiss when they want right? I questioned myself.

Should I kiss her? Well, I want to, but I don't know if she'll like it or not. Should I do it? We haven't kissed since the day I confessed to her. "Okay, turn around. I'm done!" I heard Jihan said interupting my thoughts. I turned around to see her adorable face smiling widely. She looks so gorgeous. I scanned her clothes, which appeared to be in good condition, except for the wrinkled sleeves of her shirt.

I put down the clothes that I was holding and walked closer to her. As I fixed her clothes, I could feel her staring at every move I make. I looked at her after I fixed her clothes. "You're so beautiful," I said, and she just smiled. Her smile is so freaking adorable. I stared at her lips. I really wanted to kiss them.

Slowly, I moved my head towards her. I could feel her heavy breathing when our faces were just centimeters away. I checked her face to see that her eyes were closed. I smiled and kissed her. I finally kissed her!