CHAP 44

Jihan's POV

"Okay, cut!" director-nim shouted from a distance. "That was perfect!" he shouted again and clapped. The other employees clapped along with him and congratulated me. "Kamsahamnida! (Thank you!)" I said and bowed at them. I just finished shooting a special video for daileees that will be released tomorrow on my birthday. I can't wait to see their reactions!!

I covered the song "Daydreamin'" by Arianna Grande. It was hard to cover, but I think I did great. Well, that's what the director said. Also, this song is dedicated to Y/N. The lyrics say it all. I'm always daydreaming about her wherever I am, and the members always witness it. It is embarrassing sometimes, but I just can't help it. I just miss her so much every damn time when we don't see each other, even for just an hour.

I suddenly remembered that she will go back to the UK in a few days. Okay, Jihyo, don't be sad. She'll return after her business there. She'll return, right? I asked myself. "Jihan-ssi, come on, we are going now," manager Unnie said, interrupting my thoughts. "Ah, ne unnie" I said, following her. After my shoot, I still have to go back to the company to practice more. Yeah, it's a lot of work, but I need it. So I can improve more and show my better self to daileee. 

"Oh Jihyo-yah!" Soojin unnie said as I entered the practice room. "How was the shooting?" She asked. I put my things down and sat with her in the corner of the room. "It went well, unnie," I said and started stretching. "What song did you cover?" Jaehee asked. "Oh, that's right! You didn't tell us what song you'll sing, " Jiyoon Unnie exclaimed, standing up ready to warm up.

I stood up as well. "It's a secret," I said smugly, teasing them. "Tss," Jaehee said, joining Jiyoon Unnie as she warmed up. After my stretching, I joined their little warm up and practiced one of our choreos. "Where are the others?" I asked as we took a little break. Before any of them could reply, the door opened, revealing Soeun Unnie, Monday Unnie, Zoa, and Y/N, who seemed to be discussing something seriously.

When they saw me, they all stopped. They looked like they had seen a ghost. "Umm, hello?" I said. "Jihan!" Y/N said in a loud voice and then cracked an awkward smile. Is she okay? "Unnie!" Zoa said happily, coming over to me and hugging me. "How was the filming?" She asked afterward.

"It's a secret," I said, teasing her. "Not fair!" She whined. I looked back again to see Y/N coming towards me. "Hi" she said, smiling widely. "Uhh hi?" I said, not sure how to reply, she then giggled. "You're cute hannie," she said, then poked my dimple. I smiled at her. I was about to give her a hug, but she stopped me. She put both of her hands on my wrist so she could stop me from hugging her. What's wrong with her?

"Nah ah, not until you shower," she said, shaking her head. "You're sweaty," she added. I glared at her. Okay then, if she doesn't want my hug, then so be it. I will not give her one! "Pfft," I said, walking away from her. It's true that I'm sweaty, but not super sweaty, plus I don't smell. I always smell good even if I'm covered in sweat.

"Yah, yah, yah! How dare you reject our precious Jihanie hug?!" Monday Unnie said, coming over to me and hug me. "Yah! Y/N-yah!" I heard Soeun Unnie yelled, then came to me and Monday Unnie and joined us in the hug. "Unnie, you're mean," Jaehee said.

"Huh? What did I do?" I heard Y/N asked in confusion. Ha! That's what you get for rejecting the hug of their beautiful, cute, and innocent dongsaeng. I peek at Y/N's direction and stick my tongue out at her to tease her. God, she still looked so confused! What a cutie.

Y/N's POV

"Are you sure you don't want to ride with us?" Jihan asked for the nth time. "It's okay, hannie," I said, reassuring her. She held my hand and squeezed it. "Just be careful, okay?" She said softly. "I'm always careful," I said, winking at her. "Yeah, right," she sarcastically said and rolled her eyes.