CHAP 1

Y/N's POV

"No, I will not go there alone" I said firmly to my best friend who kept bothering me. "Please just this once, I have so much homework to do this week and I really can't" he whines annoyingly. "Jae, I thought we'd go together just like we do every fan signing event?" I ask while sighing. "I know, but I really can't this time, and besides, I think you'll do fine on your own," he tried to cheer me up.

I just stared at him. He sighs and said "Okay, I know multi-tasking is hard, you'll have to picture every member of the group and have to go line up to sign my album, but don't you think it's a great opportunity for you?" He said trying to convince me to agree with him. "And you're a daileee as well, so you get to talk to your bias," he winked at me, and I gagged vaguely.

Jae and I are currently running a fan site of the k-pop girl group which is Weeekly. My best friend Yoon Jaehyuk, who has been there with me since we were in diapers, decided that why not create a fan site because he really likes the group. And I just agreed with him and as time went by, I accidentally became a fan because of one girl. She's very beautiful. Jae manages our page because he is studying journalism, and I am the photographer because I am studying Digital Photography.

"Okay, I'll go and-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he suddenly hugged me very tight "Yeyyy you're the best!" He yells, causing people to stare at us strangely, despite the fact that we are in the lobby of our university. "Stop I can't breathe" I said as I slapped his shoulder to stop him from hugging me and it actually worked. "You did not let me finish what I was about to say," I said while glaring. "Okay, let's hear it. What do you want? " He said, frowning, knowing that I would make him suffer in return.

I smirk "So, I was saying.. I think I need something in return" I said, biting my bottom lip to hold back my laughter. "I know you want something in return. What is it?" He said, getting impatient. "I'll think about it, I will just text you when I know what I want," I wink, teasing him. "Whatever" he said, rolling his eyes while I giggled at his reaction. "So, call me what happened tomorrow at the event, yeah?" He said while walking away from me to get to his class and I just nodded.

After class, I met Jae again in the lobby waiting for me. We usually go home together because, aside from my cousin, he is the only person I know in Korea. I waved at him quickly. "What's up?" I asked. "The ceiling," he replied, and I snorted. He can be quite corny at times. As we were about to enter his car, Jae suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shockingly asked "Shut up! He's coming " he said, peeking up at the hood of his car. I saw two men whom I don't really know. One is tall and the other one is smaller, but I can tell he's tall too compared to me. "Who's that?" I whispher crouching to him, "My future boyfriend," he said confidently, smiling. I suddenly laughed loudly and he slapped me continuously until it hurt "o-ouch ow okay okay stop stop" I said, still laughing. Yes, my best friend is gay and so am I. Friendship goals, indeed.

"I'm telling you he will be my future boyfriend," he said while driving. Me in the passenger "Oh yeah? Then why not make a move? " I asked him while looking at the window admiring the city lights. It's currently 6 pm. He sighed and gripped the steering wheel tightly, saying, "It's not that easy Y/N, but I'll work hard to get him."I chuckled at him, "Which one is it by the way? The tall one or the other one? " I ask, looking at him. He looks at me and smiles "The other one". Wow, he's really in love isn't he? I have never seen him smile like that while talking about someone.

"Goodluck tommorow Y/N!" He shouted and waved as I got out of his car. "Yeah, thank you, drive safely!" I shouted back while walking inside the building of my apartment. I sigh with the thought of going alone to tommorow's fan signing event. Well, good luck to me.

~ I wonder who was Jae's future boyfriend🤔

-kukkura🌸