CHAP 32

Jihan's POV

"I'll be cooking breakfast!" I heard Y/N shouting in the kitchen. "Yeah, try not to burn us all here!" Monday Unnie shouted beside me. It's currently 8 in the morning and here we are chilling in our living room watching a movie. Today we are going to the airport because we're finally going to Jeju island! I'm so freaking excited right now. Plus, Y/N will be with us, so I think it'll be fun. I'm hoping we'll be able to spend a lot of time together.

I felt my stomach grumble. "Yah, was that you?" Soojin Unnie asked on my left side. "You heard that?" I asked her and she just laughed. "Yah! Y/N-yah, hurry up, your girlfriend is starving!" She suddenly shouted, which startled all of us here in the living room.

The '02 liners and Soojin Unnie are here while Jaehee and Zoa are in the kitchen helping Y/N. "Unnie, it's still early to be shouting!" Jiyoon Unnie said, whining. That's right, it's too early to start yelling. Well, it's not like it's new to us. Soojin Unnie always shouts whenever she feels like it. 

"Yah, I don't think they will succeed, can we just order?" Monday Unnie whispered to all of us. "Yah, that's mean!" Soojin Unnie replied. "Well, it's the maknaes and Y/N we are talking about here. They make a messy group" Jiyoon Unnie snickered, going to the floor with Monday Unnie, sitting beside her.

"So, what should we order?" Soeun Unnie asked with her phone in her hand, ready to order. "I'd like an omelet," I said. "Yah, even Jihan agreed to order!" Soeun Unnie said, which made them laugh. Well, if we're talking about the cooking skills of those two, I would give them negative points. I remembered Zoa and Jaehee almost burned the house when they tried to cook.

And Y/N, well, I haven't seen her cook yet, but based on the stories Jaehyuk Oppa told me, I'm guessing it'll be a disaster. "Okay, done! It will be delivered in 30 minutes," Soeun Unnie said. Arghh, I'm really hungry right now. 

After a while, we heard people screaming in the kitchen. "Wahhhhhh Unnie!!" We heard Zoa yell. I can hear Jaehee laughing loudly. Oh, oh, something terrible must have happened. We all looked at each other and went to the kitchen. And the sight was even worse than I had expected.

Y/N's POV

I'm not a good cook but here I am cooking for our breakfast. I wasn't supposed to, but Jaehee and Zoa pushed me to cook something for Jihan so that she would fall in love more with me. I know I don't need to show off, but I just can't help it because of these two. They continued to annoy me, so I gave up and just accepted it.

I heard that Jihan likes sunny side up eggs, so that is what I'm cooking today. While I'm cooking, I'm getting hungry. "Yah, Jaehee, give me the pepper", I said. "Here," she said, handing me the pepper. "Ohh, Unnie, that smells delicious!" Zoa said, smelling the aroma of the egg.

They all had big smiles on their faces until the disaster happened. When I was sprinkling the pepper, it suddenly opened wide, allowing the majority of the pepper to spill into the egg.

 When I was sprinkling the pepper, it suddenly opened wide, allowing the majority of the pepper to spill into the egg