CHAP 45

Y/N's POV

"Oppa, can you drive faster?" I asked Jinyoung oppa. "Yah! How can I drive faster when we are in the middle of traffic?" He said, scratching his head. I could see that he was also getting frustrated with the traffic and all the honking of the cars that we had been hearing non-stop.

"Arghh, this is bad, it's already 10:30," I groaned. We've been stuck here for like half an hour now. "It's still early though," Jinyoung oppa said, trying to lift my mood. "But we still have to prepare," I pouted. I saw him blushed and looked away. Okay, I should have not done that. It's awkward. "Well, text the others and tell them to start preparing so there will be less work later," he suggested.

That's a good idea. I dialed Soojin unnie and thankfully she answered quickly. "Yah! Where are you?!" She shouted. Gosh, she's really really loud. "Unnie, keep your voice down, Jihan is sleeping," I heard Jaehee say to her. "Unnie! I'm stuck in traffic!" I whined to her. I suddenly heard Jinyoung Oppa laughing quietly, so I glared at him and he just shrugged. "What time do you think you'll get here?" She asked.

"I don't know, but I will get there before 12!" I said. Well, I hope I really get there before midnight. Why do I feel like Cinderella right now? Anyway, if this traffic doesn't move in 10 or 15 minutes, I will run back to the dorm. It was my first time celebrating a birthday party with them. I don't want to disappoint them, especially Jihan.

"Okay, be careful on your way home," Soojin Unnie said. "Ah! Unnie, did you start decorating now?" I ask. I almost hung up without asking this important question. "Yeah, we started ages ago," I heard Monday said. "Yah! Kim Jimin, give me my phone back!" I heard Soojin Unnie shouted, who felt like she was far away from Monday now. "Okay, I'll get going now!" I said. "Yah! Ya-" I already hung up before I heard too much of their mess.

"That was loud," Jinyoung Oppa said. I laughed at his comment. "It is much louder in the dorm," I said. Honestly, I don't know why they are so loud. I think they are influencing me because I too became talkative and loud based on Jae's opinion. Well, I can't blame them because I live with them.

"Yah yah! Be careful!" I heard Jinyoung Oppa shouting as I ran after I got out of his car. "Thank you for the ride!" I waved at him and went inside the building. I quickly pushed the button of the elevator and checked the cake to see if it was ruined. Thankfully it was not. I look at the time. It was 11:29. Thank God, I made it. I ran out as soon as the elevator opened and went to the dorm.

"Unnie!" Jaehee exclaimed as she opened the door. I quickly hugged her and went inside to check the decorations. Wow, it was so beautiful. I scanned the living room carefully, trying not to miss any details. There are so many balloons! I want to pop them. They did a great job with the lighting.