CHAP 2

Y/N's POV

Hi! I'm Kim Y/N I am half Korean and half English. My late father is Korean and my mom is English. My dad passed away in a car accident here in Korea and his grave is also here in Korea. I was supposed to continue my studies in Bradford, our home town in England, but I insist that I study here because I want to visit my dad whenever I want. Of course, it was not easy at first to convince my mom, but Jae and my cousin helped. They swore to my mom that they would always be there for me.

I woke up with my alarm blaring in my ear. "Aghh, stupid alarm," I said as I picked up my phone to silence it. Minutes passed, I looked at the time and it was already 10 in the morning and two hours before the fan signing event. I get out of bed, take a shower, and then put on shorts and a white long-sleeved shirt, which I pair with my white converse, which was a gift from my cousin. I packed up my camera and Jae's album and called my mom, which I always do everyday.

"Hi, Mom!" I said cheerfully. "Kim Y/N! Why are you calling early in the morning?! " Mom said half whispering and shouting and it hit me the time difference. "Oh sh-" I was about to say "Language!" Mom stated firmly "Sorry haha so, mom, I called you early today because I may not be able to call you tonight because I will be busy and tired later, so, yeah haha,". I said nervously, "Okay, I will not question why are you going to be busy because I am still sleepy, but please be careful, okay?" I can hear clearly how soft she said those words. "Yes, mom" I said, saluting even though she would not see it. "Okay, go now I love you but don't call this early again, honey" Mom said I could tell she was tired just by listening to her voice "Alright , bye mom! love you sleep tight," I said as I hung up.

I can already tell there will be lots of people inside the event because of the long line. "ID please," said the staff, and I showed them my ID, which they smiled and said to follow him. Wow, Jae must have paid expensively for this ticket because I am in the front row, like literally in front of the stage. My hands started to sweat. God I am so nervous right now. It's my first time being alone. To ease my nervousness, I take out my camera in my bag and start capturing the seats on the stage that the members will be seated later.

"Wahhhh!" People scream on top of their lungs when the members appear on the stage one by one and me, being a photographer, I started to picture everything I could get. The girls are overjoyed because they received a flower from Daileee. "Insa dereuge seumnida, ibun jo neun.. (Let's say hello. This week is..)" Leader Soojin starts the greetings "Weeekly! Anyeonghasaeyo, Weeekly imnida! (Hello, we are Weeekly!)" The members continue together, and my eardrums are about to explode from all of the shouting behind my back, but this is one of the perks of being in front.

They're stunning, especially my bias, Jihan. She really caught my eyes even from the start of our fan page. She has this cute dimple that I really want to poke someday, hehe. I take shots of every member and all of them are so pretty. Starting with Soojin. She is so cute. How come she is the oldest?? Jiyoon is such a fluff ball with her hair short and cute chubby cheeks that I want to pinch right now. Monday who is so much taller than me. Wow, what did her mother feed her? Soeun being a crack head she is, stuffing the flower into her face, which earned laughter from her members and audience. And Jaehee, who is arguing with Zoa about what the flower actually smells like, exclaims,

"Unnie! I told you it smells like chocolate" Zoa said "Yah! Zoa-yah how can a flower smell like chocolate when it is a flower?" Jaehee argued back. They are so cute and then there is Jihan who is posing for the cameras. I positioned my camera in front of her, and to my surprise, she looked directly at my camera and posed with a peace sign, which I immediately smiled and captured.

~Who's your bias in Weeekly?🐰

-kukkura🌸