CHAP 5

Y/N's POV

Minju unnie, are you busy?" I ask nervously, hoping that she's not. "Oh, no, Y/N, I'm not busy. Why? Are you in trouble again?" Unnie said suspiciously, I can imagine that her eyes are squinting right now while talking 'cause she always does that when she's about to lecture me. "What? No, unnie. I just called because I want you to accompany me today because I'm hungry and haven't eaten a single meal" I acted really cute in the last part because I know she'll pity me and will have to come hehe.

"Yah! I told you to eat properly! You know what, I'm going to save the lecturing for later. Where are you?" She said. Okay, this is bad. She's mad. Minju unnie is rarely mad and when she's mad, the only reason is probably me or Yuri unnie. "I'll just text you the address, Unnie." I said with a soft voice, trying to sooth her, but I think it did not work. "Okay, stay put there until I come, okay? And don't talk to strangers." She said and then hung up.

Minju unnie still treats me like a baby and I kind a don't like it sometimes. But I have to admit that there are times when I enjoy being pampered by her. Minju unnie's father is my dad's older brother. That's why she is my cousin. And she's probably the only Korean cousin that I'm close with. Sometimes when I'm not busy with school work, she would invite me to their dorm, iz*one's dorm. And I kind a like it because they are very welcoming and caring despite the fact that I'm only a stranger to them.

I sat on the bench while waiting for Minju unnie. I noticed a car that is not ordinary; it is a celebrity car that is not far from me, more specifically, at 2 o'clock and meters away. And I saw the Weeekly members exiting the building and getting into their cars one by one. There are not many people right now because it's like an hour now after the event, so they are probably all getting home. I did not bother to take out my camera because I was so tired and hungry, I just waved at them.

Zoa, who noticed it first, waved back. I smiled at her. Jaehee, Jiyoon and Soojin on her back who peeked cutely and waved back when they noticed me. After that Monday, Soeun and Jihan appeared and I just smiled at them. I was about to wave but Jihan beat me to it. She waved her hand at me and smiled cutely. Wahh, she's so cute.  Soeun and Monday, who were confused at where she was waving from, looked in my direction and smiled and waved back. Wow, I must be lucky. Weeekly and I met twice a day.

A black car honked at me, and I looked at it puzzledly because I couldn't see who it was due to the tinted window. The passenger window slides down, revealing the driver's seat to be occupied by iz*one's manager unnie. I immediately smile when I notice her and enter the car in the back. As I entered, I was met by Minju unnie with arms crossed. Okay, this is bad. She's still mad.

"Hi, Unnie and Manager unnie" I said, stuttering and looked at manager unnie, who only smiled at me. "Yah! Why are you only going to eat now? Why are you here? It is far from your apartment and why are you alone?" She bombarded me with so many questions as soon as I greeted them. "Unnie, I'm really hungry and tired," I sighed as I sank into my seat. "I'll tell you later when we eat." I said and acted like I was about to fall asleep at the side of the car's window. "Yah! I'm still talking to you. Okay, you're not going to talk? I'll just call Auntie and ask her, 'Auntie, why is Y/N in the middle of Seoul alone and so far from her apartment?' " she threatened, waving her phone in her hand while talking to me.

"Unnie, don't! Mom will be worried about me. Okay, you know that me and Jae are running a fan page right?" She nods, listening carefully. "Well, today's Weeekly fan sign, so I'm here, and Jae's got a lot of work this week, so I'm here by myself." I said. She looked at me strangely and smiled, "How did you get here alone? As far as I know, you're scared of going alone because you do not know this place well," she said.

"Unnie, I'm not a baby. I can do things alone now" I rolled my eyes at her. Well, she's right, I was scared for a while when  going to the venue alone, but hey, I did manage to get to the venue alive. She simply laughed loudly at my expression, and I slapped her shoulder to get her to stop, and Minju unnie, being the overreactor that she is, said "Ah! Yah! That was so hard, I think my shoulder is disclocated now" she said and then pout. Oh my goodness, this unnie is both adorable and bizarre at times.

We are here now in the restaurant and it kind of looks expensive. I looked at the menu and saw the price. It was quite pricey. I look at Minju Unnie "Unnie, are you gonna be okay? The prices are so expensive," I said quietly. Minju unnie shyly laughed and looked at the waiter and dismissed him.

"It's okay, Y/N just order everything you want." She said, reassuring me. I smiled at her. Minju unnie is really generous. "Unnie, can you be the one who'll order? I don't know much about the menu" I said to her. "Okay" she said and closed the menu. The waiter immediately came and she said something, but I think it was the menu.

Minju unnie who is sitting across the table, explained the food called 'Malatang'. She said that it is a very popular food among their members right now. And it really is delicious and spicy. I really like it when the food is spicy. As we ate, Minju unnie asked about what happened at the fan sign and I told her that I was happy to meet the members. And I told her how nervous I was when I talked to Jihan, my bias. "Yeah, you should do more fan signing so that this Jihan girl remembers you," she said encouragingly.

"You know I can't do that, Unnie; I'm the photographer, I'm the one who sho-" I didn't finish my sentence because a swarm of girls unexpectedly approached Minju unnie. "Anyeonghasaeyo Weeekly imnida (Hello, we are Weeekly)" I shockingly look at them and gasp because all seven of them bow at Minju unnie. I looked at Minju unnie with wide eyes but she was very calm and just smiled "Hello! Nice to see you here" she said.

~any wizone here? who's your bias? (mine are 🌸🦊)

-kukkura🌸