CHAP 47

Jihan's POV

"Hannie!" I heard someone shouted. I turned around and saw that it was Y/N. That was fast. I was just talking to her on the phone and now she's already here at the company. "Hey" I said and went to hug her. She hugged me back tightly. "Happy birthday, Jihyo-ssi," she whispered.

What the hell? I don't like her calling me that. It's like we don't know each other or something. "Yahhh" I whined, breaking our hug. "Just kidding," she giggled, then patted my head. I smiled as she did. "Come on, they are waiting outside," she said, then grabbed my hand.

I can't wait to go out today! It feels like I haven't been out ever since our date because of our tight schedule these days. I think it'll be my first time watching in the theater again after my debut. Well, we always wanted to but couldn't. But now that I have the opportunity to do so, I will not waste it.

We were about to enter the elevator but were interrupted when someone called Y/N's name. We look back to see that it was Daepyonim. We immediately bowed to him. "Daepyonim" I heard Y/N exclaim. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, but could I borrow Y/N for a couple of minutes?" He asked me.

"Uh, ne Daepyonim," I said, though I hesitated for a second because the others were already waiting for us. "Thank you, and happy birthday again, Jihyo-ssi," he said and then started to walk away. See, it was too formal when someone called me by that name. "Go on, they are in the parking lot. I'll catch up later, " she said, then hugged me. "Okay," I said and watched her follow Daepyonim. 

I wonder what they will talk about. It's probably about Y/N's injury and her going back to the UK. "Hello!" I greeted Asahi Oppa happily as I entered the car. "Eh? Where are the others?" I asked him. He looked back at me. "They are in the other car with Jaehyuk being the driver." Ohhhh. "They took off first because they were a little bit impatient," he continued, and then gestured a tiny pinch.

I giggled and we talked a little bit. I told him that Y/N was still talking to Daepyonim and we should wait for her a little longer. "Oh, there she is," I heard Asahi Oppa say. I looked through the window and saw Y/N running towards us. "Sorry for making you guys wait," she said as she entered. She sat beside me and immediately put her seat belt on. And we started to drive off.

The ride was pretty silent, so I started talking. "What did you talk about?" I asked Y/N, who seemed to be in thoughts. I think she did not heard me, so I held her hand to get her attention. "Huh, what?" She asked. I giggled at her reaction and repeated the question. "Oh, umm, it's about me going off for weeks because, you know, I had to go back to the UK," she said, scratching her head.

Hmm, so I was right before. I just nodded at her. I wish she didn't have to go back there and just stay with me. I sound so selfish when it comes to her. I just wanted her to be by my side forever. I sighed. Why did it sound like I'm some kind of sasaeng? Hahaha

We arrived at the mall and I was so excited I couldn't stop jumping. Y/N had to hold my hand so she could stop me. There were a lot more people than I expected. Thankfully, I wore a mask. I was hesitating a while ago because it was freaking hot, but thank God I wore it. "There they are!" Asahi Oppa said, pointing in the other direction. We immediately hurried up and walked towards them.

"Yah! Why are you guys so late?" Jaehyuk Oppa asked with his hand on his waist. "Well, your bestie here had some unexpected business with Daepyonim, so we got late." Asahi Oppa explained, and I nodded in support. They looked at Y/N's direction, who just shrugged. "Come on, we already bought the tickets," Jiyon Unnie excitedly said. She looked so happy.