CHAP 31

Y/N's POV

"What should we eat later?" I heard Zoa ask in front of us. We are now in the company's building, heading towards Daepyonim's office. Because the girls didn't have a set schedule for the day, they just woke up a while ago. Daepyonim called earlier and said that we would have a meeting which will happen now. I bet it's about the variety show of the girls.

Jihan informed me last night that they would be filming on Jeju Island. I really want to go with them because I have never had the opportunity to explore South Korea and I've always been stuck in Seoul. "I want meat!" Asahi suggests. Oh, he's here as well for the meeting.

"But we're on a diet," Jihan grumbled. I squeezed her hand, which was in mine, and she smiled. What a cutie. "Don't worry, it'll just be for us, not you guys," I teased them. I could hear them all groaning while Asahi and I just laughed.

We entered the office and were met by Daepyonim's secretary and she greeted us. She told us that she had something to give us, so the girls went inside first to Daepylnim's private office. Asahi and I sat on both sides of her desk. She brought two small boxes from under the desk and put them on top.

"Daepyonim saw your hard work over the last few weeks, so he gave these to you," she explained, motioning to the two boxes. What?? What could it be? "Umm, can we open it now?" I heard Asahi ask and she nodded in response. I stood up and picked up the box and put it on my lap as I sat again. I felt excitement as I opened it. I gasped when I saw the inside of it. I looked at Asahi, who was also shocked.

"Wahhh, this is so expensive!" I exclaimed, taking the gift out of it's box. "It's the Leica M10 Monochrom!" I said a little loud. Wow, this is so expensive! Daepyonim is such an insane man. "It has 40 million pixels!" Asahi said in awe. Wow, I think this is the best gift I have received this year. We are so lucky!

We bowed to the secretary happily and entered Daepyonim's room. When I entered, I saw that the girls were already sitting on the left side of the desk and another person was on the right. Who's that? And then he turned around. My jaw dropped when I realized that it was Jinyoung Oppa. Jinyoung Oppa?!? What is he doing here?

"Oppa!" I shouted, and went to him. "What are you doing here?" I asked, putting the box on the desk and sat beside him "What are you doing here?" He asked me back, looking confused. We are both confused right now. I was about to respond, but got interrupted when Daepyonim entered the room. We all bowed to him.

"Oh! You received my gift. How was it?" He asked, looking at me and Asahi as he sat down. "Daepyonim, the gift was very expensive!" I said and he just chuckled. "It's nothing. Now, let's get started," he said, switching to his serious voice.

"I will introduce you to your new private photographer," he told the girls, who were taken aback but eventually smiled at Jinyoung Oppa. While me, I'm still super shocked at the sudden news. "Might close your mouth," Asahi said, putting his hand under my chin and close my mouth. I glared at him and he just chuckled.

"Why are you so surprised?" Daepyonim asked me. "Umm, it's just that... umm, he's my Sunbae at school," I stutteringly explained. I heard Jinyoung Oppa laughing beside me. "Yah, why are you stuttering? It is as if we're not friends at all," he said. "Oh, you two are already acquainted?" Daepyonim asked and we nodded.

"That's good because for your next work, you guys will need a lot of team work," he said. What work? I asked myself. I looked over at Jihan that is sitting across from me, who was also seemed perplexed. Cute. "The girls will be going to Jeju, right? We're going to have them as surprise guests at a concert four days after their shoot," he said.