CHAP 18

Y/N's POV

"Oh, is the elevator still not fixed?" Zoa said, reading the notification posted on the wall. So, does that mean we're going to use stairs to go up? But I'm so tired right now. Arghh, I wish I had not stayed up all night playing with Asahi and Jae. I'm pretty sure they are just waking up right now. Jae is lucky he did not have classes today.

"Umm what floor do you guys stay on?" I asked as we started to walk up the stairs. "Fifth floor" Jihan said. Said what? Fifth floor?! Arghh, that's it. I'm gonna die here, I sulked as I walked. "Hey, you're really that tired?" Jihan asked, looking back at me. I nodded and pouted in response and her face softened. "Aww, Unnie is so cute!!" Zoa said, squealing. Wait, I did not mean to pout. "Unnie, give me your bag. I'll carry it for you," Zoa said, taking my bag from me. "Thank you, Hyewon-ah" I smiled.

"Why are you so tired, anyways?" She asked. And now I feel frustrated again, thinking back that I did not get sleep. "I stayed up all night playing games with Asahi and Jae," I said, looking at Jihan's back in front of me. She suddenly stopped, so I bumped into her. "Oh, shi-, I mean sorry haha" I said, almost cursing. She faced me with a frown and I looked away. She looked like she was about to scold me. Thankfully, Zoa grabbed my arm "Come on unnie! Were here". Woahh, I sighed in relief.

We enter their dorm and it is huge, like really huge. I found a sofa and sat on it immediately as I catch my breath. Zoa and I ran in the hallway to get here fast. That's why my energy hit the lowest again. "Oh! Y/N unnie you're here" Jaehee said, coming down the stairs. I smiled at her. "Hi" I said, still catching my breath.

"Woah, did you run here? Why are you so tired?" She asked, sitting beside me. "The elevator is still broken," Jihan said, handing me a bottle of water. I smiled at her "Thank you" and drank the water that she gave me. Jihan left and went to her room, I guess. "Woahh, you guys have a PS4 too?" I exclaimed, pointing at it."Its Monday unnies she usually play it with Jiyoon unnie," Jaehee explained.

"Do you want to play?" she asked and I nodded. She went to open it and gave me the controller "Woahh you know how to play that?" I heard Monday asked, walking towards us and sitting on my right side while Jaehee was on my left. I nodded at her, "Do you want to play with me?" I asked her "Hell yeah!" She shouted, I laughed at her response and we started playing. I must say, she's pretty good. She knows what she's doing.

Jihan's POV

It's currently 6:30 pm, I think the time we arrived here at their dorm was around 4:30 pm. Monday Unnie, Jiyoon Unnie and Y/N are still playing. Jiyoon Unnie recently joined, and they are currently fighting each other in a game called Tekken. "Yah! Y/N-yah, you're really good at this!" I heard Monday Unnie said to Y/N. "What about me?" Jiyoon Unnie asked, I just saw Monday Unnie shrugged. Hahaha they are so funny.

I'm currently here in the kitchen preparing dinner with Soojin Unnie and Soeun Unnie. I think Jaehee and Zoa are in their room, probably sleeping. "Jihyo-yah," Soeun Unnie called to me, "Go, tell the others that the food is almost ready," she said, and I nodded. I went to Jaehee and Zoa's room first and saw that they were sleeping.

I woke them up and told them that dinner was ready. They immediately got up. They must be hungry hahaha. Lastly, I went to the living room. "Dinner's ready". I informed them, went back to the kitchen and took the plates that we would be using. I arranged them on the table, all of them came one by one, and sat down.

Thankfully, the table we have in the kitchen is good for 8 people. Me, Y/N and Zoa are on the left side of the table and Jiyoon Unnie, Soeun Unnie and Jaehee are on the right, while Monday and Soojin unnie are each both at the end of the table. "What's that?" Y/N asked beside me, pointing with her chopstick at the sundae (Blood Sausage).