Nakamoto Yuta: Cliché (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff🍒

It was morning, but the dark clouds were covering the sky. Heavy rain began pouring down and left y/n with no choice, but to go inside the only place she could see, the library.

The library was quiet, and the low sound of rain hitting the windows was the only sound that could be heard. 

Y/n sighed as she watched the water drip from her hair. She was totally soaked by the rain. 

Reading was never really y/n's thing, but she enjoyed the calming aura in the library. Y/n slowly moved to some of the big book shelves and began looking at all the different books. 

A book suddenly caught y/n's eye and she reached out to grab it. She got the book from the shelf, leaving a small space where the book just was. And right in between that space, a handsome man around y/n's age came into sight. 

Y/n's eyes widened, and she quickly turned around, pressing her back against the bookshelves. She squeezed her eyes close and hugged the book firmly against her chest, letting out heavy breaths. 

Y/n felt heat rush to her cheeks and a little smile appeared on her face.

"So handsome! Who is this guy?" 

She whispered to herself with sparkling eyes. 

Biting her lower lip, y/n peaked again in between the little space in the shelf. 50% hoping he still was there, and the other 50% hoping he was gone. 

To y/n's surprise he was gone. 

She sighed, looked down and took a step away from the shelf again. However, a pair of shoes she spotted on the ground in front of her, stopped her from walking away. Slowly, she lifted her gaze and there he was, right before her. 

"Oh shoot!"

Y/n panicked inside her head. 

The guy however, simply greeted her with a warm smile. 

"Hi?"

"H-Hello?"

She stuttered out as she admired him. 

He had long-ish black hair, a bright smile and beautiful eyes. Y/n felt her knees getting weaker, and her cheeks became even more red.

"You like manga?"

He asked while pointing at the book in y/n's arms. She looked at the book .

"I do, do you?"

She asked with a shy smile. He nodded and held up a manga he had found at the library. Just as y/n was about to speak any further to the handsome stranger, her phone went off.

Her eyes widened, she excused herself to the man and picked up her phone.

"Hello"

"Hi y/n, are you taking the bus home today, or do you want me to pick you up?"

It was her father.

"I'm taking the bus, thank you"

"As you wish, see you at home"

"See you"

Y/n hung up and turned around. The handsome guy was gone...again. Y/n smacked her forehead and sighed deeply.

"I didn't even get his name"

But a voice behind her interrupted, and she turned around. There he was, on the way out of the library.

"It's Yuta, Nakamoto Yuta"

He winked and disappeared out the door leaving y/n there in the library with a beet red face once again.

An - Hiiii loves(,,>ω<,,) 

How are you today?