Xiao Dejun: Mug cake (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff 🦋

Faint noises woke y/n up from her sleep. She opened her eyes and looked at the clock on her phone.

01:00 am.

She sighed and turned in the bed to where Xiaojun slept beside her.

"Xiaojun what are yo-"

Y/n stopped mid sentence when she noticed that he wasn't beside her. Her eyes widened for a moment before a noise could be heard from the kitchen.

She made her way out of the bedroom and tiptoed into the little kitchen in her and Xiaojun's apartment.

When she reached the kitchen door opening she peeked inside, and there she saw Xiaojun standing in front of the microwave waiting.

"Xiaojun?"

He jumped at the sound of her voice. He hadn't seen her standing in the door. Xiaojun put a hand over his heart and turned to y/n.

"You scared me y/n"

Y/n shrugged, rubbed her eyes and moved towards him with a tired expression on her face.

"Same goes for you. What are you doing up so late?"

She looked curiously at the microwave.

*Ding*

Xiaojun happily opened the microwave and took out a mug, he reached out to y/n with a big smile on his face. She furrowed her brows, and looked in the mug he held out in front of her. A black cake looking thing was in it. The smell of oreos filled her nostrils.

"What is this?"

She asked him.

"It's a oreo cake made by the chef himself"

He wiggled his eyebrows at her. She looked at him with a sceptical look but eventually took the mug and a spoon along the way.

"Is it good?"

Xiaojun confidently nodded at her words, so she dug in, scooped up a bite with the spoon and ate it. Y/n's expression dropped when she tasted Xiaojun's cake. The cake was... not the best, let's just say that.

"What? Is it bad?"

He asked nervously when he saw her face. She swallowed the bite and placed the mug on the kitchen counter beside them.

"What did you put in it? It just tastes like wet oreos or something"

Xiaojun chuckled at her words and pointed at the counter where empty packets of oreos and milk were placed. She chuckled.

"I see"

He smiled and ruffled her hair playfully.

"The internet taught me to"

Y/n shook her head at him with a smile.

"That explains a lot"

An - Sorry for disappearing for so long:(((