Zhong Chenle: Train ride(NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff☄️

"Oh, that's our train"

Chenle grabbed y/n's hand and gently pulled her along with him to the platform where the train stopped.

Y/n followed him with a sleepy smile on her face.

They had been visiting a museum all day, and y/n had grown tired from walking around the museum for so long. Her feet hurt, her eyes were heavy, and she longed for a bed to lay in at the moment.

Chenle pulled her with him into the train, and he immediately spotted two empty seats. Y/n and Chenle sat down on the seats, and they then began their journey home.

Y/n tried to keep herself awake but it was difficult. She lightly swayed her head back and forth. She felt like falling asleep.

Chenle looked to his side where y/n sat, half asleep. He noticed how she was trying to keep herself from falling asleep.

He chuckled.

"You tired?"

He whispered lowly to y/n.

She could only just nod at his words. Chenle giggled and shook his head.

"Here, lay your head"

He tapped his shoulder.

Y/n smiled weakly as she closed her eyes and placed her head onto his shoulder. Chenle smiled and patted her head.

"Thank you"

She said softly with her hair falling into her face.

"Of course baby"

Chenle said as he grabbed her hand, gently squeezing it.

Soon after, little snores could be heard coming from y/n. Chenle smiled softly while he admired her sleeping so peacefully on his shoulder.