Kim Jungwoo: Shopping (NCT) ッ

Genre: Fluff✨

Sunday's... boring as always. The thing that mostly happens is grocery shopping. It used to be nice to go shopping with Jungwoo, but today y/n is just too tired to even bother to go.

"Come on! Just move your lasy butt and let's just get it over with"

Jungwoo said with a tired expression on his face after trying to get y/n to stand up for an hour.

"FINE! Fine, I'm just gonna get my shoes and my jacke-"

She said slowly falling asleep on the sofa again.

"Y/n come on! It will only take 20 minutes or so"

Jungwoo said in all seriousness. Y/n then immediately shot up from the sofa. The quick movement made Jungwoo flinch, and as he did y/n stood ready in the hallway with her black converse and her trench coat on with a big smile on.

"I'm suddenly motivated to go grocery shopping sooo let's make this quick"

Y/n said with enthusiasm in her voice. And with that the two lovebirds were on the way to the local grocery shop hand in hand.

———

As they moved through the park to get to the grocery shop, they talked about how their day had been and what they wanted to eat for dinner and such things.

"So if I was a plant right? Would you let me dry out orrr would you look out for me and give me water everyday?"

Y/n asked Jungwoo excited. He chuckled at her question.

"You know what? You are kinda like a plant"

Jungwoo said with a little smile. Y/n only looked confused up at him.

"How?"

She asked.

"If I don't make you food, or give you attention, you kinda dry out and get tired like today, when I was at work. But when I do give you attention it's just like you begin to flower again"

Y/n looked at Jungwoo in amusement. She never thought of it that way.

"Sooo what's your answer?"

Y/n looked up at Jungwoo with sparkling eyes.

"Of course I would look out for you and water you"

Jungwoo smiled down at y/n.

"Everyday?"

She asked with hope in her eyes.

"Yes baby, every single day of my life"

He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. Her cheeks quickly turned a light shade of pink as she smiled up at him.

Before they knew it they were already at the grocery shop.

"Wait baby, did you remember the shopping note?"

Y/n suddenly asked and turned to Jungwoo. He smiled at her.

"Y/n, you remember you were the one who forgot it last time, right?"

He said ironically as he padded the pocket on his jacket to signal that he had the shopping note in there. Y/n sighed in relief and smiled.

"What would I do without you baby?"

"Buy a loads of food and sweets because you forgot what to buy only to satisfy yourself?"

Jungwoo replied chuckling and y/n was chuckling too.

"You're right! But like, that cake in the window looked good like how can you even resist!"

Jungwoo laughed at y/n's remark and then they began buying what they needed.

———

After eating their bulgogi y/n and Jungwoo were really full to say the least.

"Can't we just cuddle the rest of the day y/n?"

"I was just about to ask the same thing and yes of course baby"

And with that the two of them ended up on the sofa, cuddling but they soon fell asleep in each others arms.

An - Hello everybody!<3 I hope you have or had a wonderful day:) This is the first ever fanfic I write sooo bare with me please, but I hope you liked it!