Moon Taeil: Pretty! (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff😌

Y/n reached out to get the mascara from the tea table beside her. She got it and turned to look at Taeil, ready to give his make up the finishing touch.

"Close your eyes please"

Y/n said and Taeil nodded with a small smile in his face. She then, in a very concentrated state, applied the mascara onto Taeil's eyelashes carefully.

"Do I look pretty now?"

Taeil asked when she were done applying mascara. Y/n smiled at him.

"Taeil, baby you always look pretty"

She then reached for the hand mirror and placed in front of him.

"Look"

Taeil's eyes light up a bit at the sight of his now full make up face.

"Damn I look good!"

Y/n giggled at his statement.

"Yeah you do"

She leaned in and kissed his lips softly trying her best not to ruin the makeup she had spend hours on doing.

"Be careful now we wouldn't want the make up to be all messed up would we?"

Taeil said in a teasing tone. Y/n just rolled her eyes playfully while chuckling lowly.

"Oh stop it!"

"Let me have my moment"

Taeil snapped back at y/n playfully. She held her hands up in the air in defense.

"Fine then but do you wanna show off to the rest of the boys now?"

Taeil smirked at her and stood up from the sofa suddenly.  He held out his hand towards her. Y/n stared at it confused.

"Shall we go then? I want to show of your master piece"

Y/n smiled widely at him and took his hand standing up as well.

"Let's go then"

Taeil smiled to himself and they chuckled the whole way to the NCT 127 dorm.

An - Hello guys<3 I can't with Taeil:D He's so pretty👇