Jung Sungchan: Reaching (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff😏

"Damn it!"

Y/n's sudden outburst caught Sungchan's attention. He smiled approaching her slowly.

"You can't reach the top shelf you midget?"

There she stood. On a chair in the kitchen trying to reach the jar of cookies that were placed on the top shelf.

"Yah! Stop it! You're a freaking mountain!"

She looked annoyed at him, tired of trying to get the cookies down. Sungchan chuckled at her comment.

"At least I can reach the top shelf by myself baby"

He then walked towards her pushing her away lightly. Sungchan reached for the cookies and got them down for y/n who was looking at him in amusement.

"Is it colder up there Channie?"

Sungchan laughed at her silly question.

"Is it hotter down there? I heard that short people are closer to hell"

Y/n fake gasped while wiping an imaginary tear from her eye.

"That's it meanie! Give me the cookies. I'm gonna take them with me to hell if that's what you want"

He thought for a moment and looked at her again.

"How about we take the cookies with us to the couch and then we cuddle the day away?"

Y/n looked at him while smirking.

"Make me"

And with that Sungchan took y/n over his shoulder with the jar of cookies under one of his arms and began moving out of the kitchen.

"Let go of me!"

She laughed out loud while hitting his back lightly. Soon they were in the living room and Sungchan placed y/n on the couch.

"Now calm down honey. We have an anime to finish"

Y/n smiled and nodded at his words.

"Good then make space for the mountain"

She moved aside and he placed himself so she could lay with her head in his lap.

"Great now bring on the cookies babe!"

An - Thank you for reading! Now for today's question: What's your opinion on Sungchan?

I personally love him✨