Park Jisung: Are you alive? (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff💫

Jisung parked his bike outside y/n's house and moved to the front door. He hesitantly knocked on the door before adjusting the backpack over his shoulder. Soon after the door opened, revealing y/n's mother. She smiled widely when she recognized him. 

"Hi Jisung, she's upstairs in her room"

Y/n's mother said as she let him in. Jisung nodded, giving her a little smile as he took off his shoes. Soon y/n's father also came to say hi.

"Either she's a demon, asleep or totally sentimental at the moment. Just so you are prepared"

Y/n's father said to Jisung while chuckling at his own words. Jisung sighed softly.

"I think I'll manage... at least I hope so"

He whispered the last part to himself. Both y/n's parents chuckled at his words.

"Of course you will Jisung"

And with that Jisung stiffly nodded and began making his way to y/n's bedroom.

When he reached her bedroom door, he stopped and put his ear to the door. Dead silence. Is she even alive? Jisung thought to himself before pushing the door open silently. 

There she was. Laying on her bed, her back facing the door. She looked so small as she laid there, curled up into a little ball.

Jisung slowly approached her, not wanting to wake her, if she was asleep. He sat down on the bed beside her before poking her shoulder softly. 

"Are you alive?"

He whispered to her.

"No"

Y/n answer as she stared into the wall. Jisung flinched at her voice.

"I thought you were sleeping"

"I can't. My cramps is killing my sleeping schedule"

He didn't know what to say. The silence took over again.

"I'm sorry"

He said. Y/n then turned to him with a confused look on her face.

"Why are you apologizing Jisung?"

His eyes widened for a moment before shrugging. 

"I'm just sorry you have to feel like this"

Y/n's confused face slowly turned into a soft smile.

"Thank you baby, but you don't need to apologize, okay?"

She said as she hugged his waist. Jisung softly patted her head, while he admired her face.

"Okay"

They stayed in that position for a moment, both enjoying the comfortable silence before something caught Jisung's attention. Small sniffles could be heard, coming from y/n. 

"Y/n?! Are you crying?"

Jisung asked, shocked as he tried to look at her face. She kept her face buried in his sweater so he couldn't see her crying.

"No... well yes- I mean maybe"

Her voice cracked as she spoke. 

"Why?"

He asked in a soft and calm tone. Y/n felt more tears building up in her eyes, when he asked her that.

"It's just... I feel like I don't deserve you. You are always so sweet and nice to me, a-and I'm just a bitch sometimes and yo-"

Jisung cut her off by placing a kiss her forehead. He put his hands on both her cheeks, so he could use his thumbs to wipe her tears. 

"Y/n, sometimes you overthink too much. You do deserve me, actually in my opinion, you deserve even better than me"

He said, giving her a warm smile. She felt yet another tear roll down her cheek, when she repeated Jisung's words in her head.

"Now stop crying, will you? I don't like seeing you crying"

He said with a soft chuckle, as he wiped her cheek once again. She smiled at him and nodded.

"I'll try, but I can't exactly control my feelings at the moment"

Jisung ruffled her hair softly while nodding.

"I'll keep that in mind"