Kun: Tired (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff 🎡

Y/n slowly placed herself in the bathtub as Kun told her to.

"Now remember to keep your eyes closed the whole time okay"

She slowly nodded and closed her eyes. Kun then turned on the water and soon he began to wash her hair.

"You shouldn't work so much you know"

Y/n answered with a little "mhmm". Kun turned of the water and placed a hand under y/n's chin to make her look at him. She opened her eyes at his sudden action and looked right into his eyes.

"Y/n I mean it. Its not healthy working so much when you don't take any breaks"

He said in all seriousness.

"But i'm fine Kun don't worry"

Y/n said lowly and smiled at him.

"You can't even wash your own hair because your too tired y/n"

She tried to look down in embarrassment but Kun softly held her head in place to look at her.

"Just promise me to take more care of yourself when i'm not around okay?"

He asked. A smile grew on y/n's face when he said that. It just showed how much he cared for her.

"I promise"

Kun smiled in satisfaction and relieve. He removed his hand from her chin again and reached out for the shampoo bottle.

"Now close your eyes baby"

Y/n let out a little "mhmm" again. This time Kun couldn't help but giggle at her cuteness before he began to massage shampoo into her wet hair.

An - Sorry this is so short. I just felt like making this short so i'm sorry if you wanted a longer chapter:( But guys have you heard the now Wayv album? Did you like it?