Kim Jungwoo: Dosirak (NCT)ッ

Before you read, so you don't get confused: A Dosirak is a kind of lunch box in Korea, just like Bento boxes in Japan.

Genre: Fluff🍄

Y/n hugged the dosirak close to her chest, as she wandered around the halls of the big SM building. She knew Jungwoo had a break right now so why not surprise him with homemade lunch?

She then finally reached the nct 127 practice room. She smiled as she knocked on the door. Shortly after the door opened, revealing Taeil. He smiled widely when he saw y/n.

"Hey y/n, looking for Jungwoo?"

He asked her. She nodded shyly.

Y/n and Jungwoo had been a couple for about 2 months, so y/n was still a little shy around the members.

Taeil let her in the damp and quite hot practice room, and the other members greeted her.

"Hi y/n!"

Haechan yelled with a little wave. The other members also waved at her.

"Hi guys"

She waved back. She looked around the room until she spotted Jungwoo in the corner, sitting in a chair, listening to music with earbuds in. He hadn't noticed her.

She slowly made her way over to him, still with the dosirak in her arms. When she reached him she softly poked his shoulder. He turned around, taking out his earbuds along the way. His face lit up when he realised it was her.

"Y/N?!"

He jumped up from his chair and threw her into a rib crushing hug. Y/n giggled at his actions.

"Did you miss me?"

She asked with a smirk while looking up at him. He smiled down at her before kissing her forehead.

"Of course I did, practice is hard and tiring"

He sighed. Y/n then poked his chest lightly with the dosirak. She smiled shyly.

"I made you this"

His tired expression soon turned into a wide smile.

"For me!?"

Y/n nodded and held the food out to him. His eyes light up in happiness.

"Thank you so much for taking the time to make food for me"

Y/n giggled and put the dosirak in his hands.

"No problem"

He kissed her once again, now on the lips before sitting down on the chair again, digging into the food. Y/n sat down beside him and watched him as he happily ate the food. Jungwoo suddenly held out some rice to y/n with his chopsticks.

"Here"

He said with a smile. Y/n let him feed her and she chewed the food while a satisfied smile appeared on her face. Jungwoo padded her head lightly. 

The couple continued sharing the food while chatting lightly about their day and such. They didn't even notice the 9 others watching them. (I don't understand if Winwin is a part of nct 127 still, but he is here:D) 

Haechan sighed as he took a sip from his water bottle. 

"I want a girlfriend who makes me food too"

Johnny chuckled at his words.

"I just want a relationship like theirs. They're too cute together"

"You're right"

Yuta agreed as he, and the other members, watched y/n and Jungwoo enjoying eachothers company.

"Young love"

Taeil said as he shook his head.

"My baby is finally growing up"

Taeyong blurted out and the others then turned to him with questioning looks on their faces. Taeyong shrugged.

"It's true. Not so long ago Jungwoo was the biggest baby, but now he is a grown man with a beautiful and sweet girlfriend"

Taeyong wiped a fake tear from his eye. The members chuckled at him.