Haechan: Remote control (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff😺

Haechan took the remote control from the tea table that was in front of the sofa where he and y/n currently sat. He switched to another channel. Y/n looked at him, giving him a annoyed expression.

"I was watching that"

Haechan didn't look at y/n but he just continued to watch the tv.

"I know. It was boring though"

"No it wasn't now give me the remote"

Y/n demanded while reaching out for the remote control in Haechan's grip. He moved his arm so she couldn't get a grip of it.

"No we are gonna watch this now"

He said calmly just to annoy y/n more. He just loved to annoy the crap out of her. And it worked. She was pissed at this point. She suddenly rose up from the sofa now standing right in front of Haechan. She stretched out her arm to him.

"Give it to me"

Y/n demanded trying to sound scary. Haechan giggled at her terrible attempt at being scary.

"Ask nicely"

He said teasingly to y/n. She rolled her eyes.

"Can you please give me the remote baby?"

Y/n did the puppy eyes. Haechan pretend to think for a moment before he answered his dear girlfriend.

"Hmmmm... no"

He smiled widely at her. That was it. Seconds after y/n jumped at him.

"GIVE IT TO ME YOU MORON BEFORE I KILL YOU"

Y/n was now straddling Haechan while trying to get the remote control from his hand. He only giggled while stretching his arm so she still couldn't get it.

"Watch your language now darling"

"DON'T YOU DARLING ME WHILE IM MAD"

Haechan managed to wiggle out of the position and soon stood on his feet, lifting the remote control high above his head. Y/n looked up at him pissed but she sighed as a attempt to calm herself down. She rubbed her temples in frustration.

"If you want it, get it yourself"

To Haechan's surprise y/n simply sat down on the sofa again, watching the tv quietly. She curled herself into a little ball and a little sniffle could be heard. Haechan was in shock so he slowly placed the remote control on the sofa beside and soon moved over to her, giving her a tight hug.

"Hey baby... don't cry. I was just joking around"

But that was a big mistake. Fake crying... classic. In a quick movement y/n snatched the remote control from beside Haechan while giggling at her victory. Haechan was left shook.

"Did you just use the fake crying trick on me?"

Y/n pretended to think.

"I think I did, now shut up we are going to watch the good stuff now"

She said while giggling to herself with a still shook Haechan beside her.