Huang Renjun: Nosebleed (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff 🦑

Y/n held her hand under her nose to stop the bleeding as she stared at Renjun who desperately looked for some paper in the bathroom. 

She sat on the kitchen table and waited for him as he told her to. She swung her legs slowly as she waited for him.

"There"

 He exclaimed as he rushed back to y/n on the table. 

"I told you to hold your head back to stop the bleeding idiot"

He said as he put a hand behind her head and began to wipe away the blood. Y/n smiled at him.

"I know but I wanted to watch what you were doing"

She said as she continued to smile. Renjun's eyes suddenly found hers. 

"Why are you smiling like that?"

He asked with a questioning look on his face.

"You're just so cute when you are like this"

"Like what?"

He asked even more confused than before. Y/n smiled as she stared deep into his eyes.

"When you care this much for me"

"I always care for you"

He said as he put a little piece of paper into her right nostril to stop the blood from running again. She giggled at him.

"I know you do Junjun"

He couldn't stop himself from smiling at his adorable girlfriend as she sat there on the table looking like a little child.

"Why are YOU smiling like that huh?"

Y/n asked him while crossing her arms over her chest. Renjun rolled his eyes playfully at her.

"Because you are too cute right now baby"

He said as he leaned in and kissed her nose. She let out a small whine in happiness. Renjun's smile grew even wider at her reaction.

An - Sorry its short again. I'm a little busy at the time but I'll try to update as often as possible:)