Hendery: Berries? (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff as always hehe:)

"Sooo take a guess. What do you think it is?"

"Hmmmm maybe a sort of melon?"

The couple were currently sitting on a bright pink blanket in the park playing the a game about guessing the food you get fed with closed eyes. And that was quite a hard game if you asked Hendery who was losing the game against y/n at the moment.

"No, it's a small fruit"

Y/n said while looking at her concentrated pink haired boyfriend who thought for a moment.

"Ahhh I got it! Its a plum"

Hendery said looking proud at his answer. Y/n giggled at him.

"Nope, try again. It's red"

"Okay. Give me another taste bunny"

Y/n stretched her hand out towards Hendery's mouth letting him take yet another bite.

"I know! Its a peach!"

She sighed at him.

"Hendery open your eyes"

He slowly opened his eyes to look at the little half eaten strawberry in her hand.

"It was a strawberry the whole time?!"

He yelled. Y/n giggled at him.

"Yeah it was. It's surprising that you didn't get it tho"

"Yeah yeah now y/n close your eyes and get ready to guess"

Y/n closed her eyes. Hendery grinned at her. He got other plans so he leaned towards her and pecked her lips. Hendery could see a smile growing on her face.

"Hmmmm"

Y/n pretend to think.

"I think that was my clingy, cute, sometimes stupid, silly and very handsome boyfriend. Am i right?"

She asked opening her eyes at look at his reaction. And well let's say he was satisfied with her previous words.

"Oh yeah, you got it y/n. Good job"

"You idiot"

Y/n giggled out while throwing herself into Hendery's arms.

An - Hi! Hello! Annyeong! Im i the only one who was obsessed with Hendery's pink hair? 🌸

Today question: Who is your bias in WayV?