Winwin: Sleep (NCT)ッ

Genre: Fluff 🌜

Y/n turned side once again. She shifted position for the fifteenth time, yet she still couldn't sleep. She sighed deeply as she stared around the dark room, thinking about all kinds of things. She then turned to Winwin who laid beside her.

He was sleeping peacefully, totally relaxed. Y/n smiled to herself as she admired his facial features. She brought out a hand to caress his cheek softly, but when she did Winwin's eyes slowly opened.

Y/n's eyes widened as she slightly began to panic.

"I didn't mean to wake you, i'm sorry"

She breathed out, not wanting to be loud. Winwin smiled tiredly as he shook his head at her.

"Don't be, why aren't you sleeping baby?"

He asked as he reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind y/n's ear. Y/n was quiet for a moment before answering.

"I can't sleep"

Winwin sighed but still with a soft smile on his face. He knew y/n easily tend to get stressed, so he tried to calm her down.

He opened his arms to her, and she quickly got the message. She wiggled into his warm arms as she buried her face in his chest. She soon began to calm down again, feeling the stress relieve deep inside her body.

Winwin caressed the back of her head as the two of them cuddled close. Y/n felt her eyelids grow heavy, and her eyes occasionally closed.

Winwin could hear soft snores coming from y/n. He chuckled lightly, trying not to wake her. He admired her relaxing state for a moment.

She was beautiful.

"I love you"

He whispered lowly. He kissed her forehead softly, took another glance at her to check if she were sleeping. She was peacefully sleeping, feeling safe in his arms. He smiled at her little figure in his arms before closing his eyes again going back to sleep.

An - Hiii:D Sorry for the late update but I hope you like it ehe<3 Stay happy and safe