chapter 19

wn: i'm sorry if this sounds confusing but, y/n is 18 now, graduated but doesn't know what they'll do, i'm still in high school (UK year 10) so idk exactly how graduation and college works for my usa readers so i apologise in advance😭

my last year of high school went by, Sandy and i were still back and fourth with our relationship, still keeping it a secret from everyone. i haven't heard from Cate in a while. of course i've seen her around the school corridors and now and then during class meetings but we never addressed any words to each other.

apart from that i had a secret hidden from Sandy, nothing too bad. just something i wasn't ready to tell her yet.

my mom had been wanting to move away to the city for a while now, but i never supported the idea fully considering i would lose all the friends i have here, which already weren't many, and especially after i met Miss B. but the time had come, she had planned to move away by the weekend, giving me 6 days to tell Sandy the news. i wasn't sure if i should tell her before so we spend the last days together or spend the last days together then tell her, either way i didn't want to hurt her feelings and leave her here by herself.

moving to the city brought me many benefits. especially since i'm 18 now, i had college to apply to, get a job, and my drivers licence. there wasn't anything that could give me good opportunities where i lived at the moment. so even if i wanted to stay, it would be a mistake. but back to the actual topic, i had to tell her somehow.

...

next chapter will probably be my last or second last i'm rlly sorry:/ i haven't had time to put enough thought into the ending but i'm really trying to please me patient with me lovelies