chapter 6

class the next morning wasn't as awkward as i thought it was maybe going to be after.. well. after what had happened the last day.
it went on smoothly. of course there was those few side glances and smirks miss sandy would give me. but overall it seemed- discreet.

after class she asked me to stay behind an extra 3min. simply to "talk."
i instantly got excited because she was always full of surprised.

"y/n- i was wondering, sweetheart, maybe u would like to come visit my house for dinner someday, u know. just us two?" she leaned against her desk once again giving me that charming smile of hers.

"oh, yeah. i wouldn't mind that." i didn't realise how much i was smiling when she told me her offer.

"i'm glad, is there anything in mind u would like to have? any favourite dish i could make us?"
i could tell she tried to take on the conversation and began to fidget as she did. quickly rattling through her books in piles and shoving her phone and pens in her bag. she fixed everything up and proceeded to walk me out of the class with her and her keys.

"no not really- i'm not that picky so- surprise me" my smile turned into a slight smirk, forming a tiny dimple on the side of my lips. i stepped out and watched her lock the classroom door before turning to me again

"hm, i'll keep that in mind. is 7 tonight okay darling?"

"that's fine with me, it'll give me more than enough time to get ready."

she smiled at me once more and we began walking along side each other on the empty corridor with our footsteps echoing around.

"alright then dear, i'm looking forward to seeing u tonight." she winked at me, which hit me like a whole train while i was tied up, trying to act natural.

"me too miss, i'll see u later" i nodded my head at her and headed my own way, replaying every moment of that in my head once more and how flustered she made me feel.

later that evening

...