chapter 14

after class, everyone walked straight out and rushing to their next class. but i slowly packed away my stuff waiting for Sandra to say something to me, and just as i expected she did. as soon as the last person had left sandy quickly shut the door and turned to me.

"y/n.. i need to speak to u."

"what is it?" i looked at her and threw my bag over my shoulder.

"can u come to my house after school? we need to talk about something."

she sounded serious. i'd take her word for it. "this isn't about Cate is it? i mean, Ms Blanchett, is it?"

"sort of.. it's mostly about us."

"i think i might know. Sandy, i'm not leaving u."

"i said i'll speak to u after, okay?"

"
well i'm not. even if we- i don't know come up with something and dig this secret deeper," i placed my hand on her cheek again, the same as i did earlier to comfort her. she placed hers on top before we heard the door open.

sandy flinched and took my hand down from her face. as if cate didn't already know the truth.

"miss y/s isn't it time for u to start heading home?" she tapped her watch which briefly clicked amongst her other usual bracelets.

"yes, sorry Ms Blanche-"

"i'm don't think i was speaking to u miss bullock, now y/n i need to have a word with ur teacher. may u give us some privacy?"

"sure, i'll see u later miss," Sandy nodded letting go of my presence as i walked out, eyeing Cate on my way and having her give me the same look back, with a tint of jealousy in her eyes.

Sandra's pov

"so.. Ms Blanchett, what is it u want to talk to me about?"

"i figured maybe, ending ur affair with y/n would be a little harsh in these circumstances, and considering- well- that u're new here- and- young- it would be cruel to rid so much potential,"

she stepped closer to me. i couldn't stop looking at her lips as she talked. everything she said seemed to blur out and i couldn't focus 100%. "mhm? i'm just a little confused on what ur proposing here.."

...