chapter 9

sandy helped me out of my dress, i slipped down under her arm to undo hers and to my benefit, the zip was already coming down. she kissed down my neck and my collarbone, gently grabbing onto one of my breasts and flicking her warm tongue against my nipple.

her gentle motions turned me on so much. i bit my lip while looking down at her slightly. she glanced back up at me with lust in her eyes. i lost myself for a second and time seemed to have frozen. but continued to pleasure me in all the gentle ways she could. the song in the background become quieter and she was able to hear my little moans with every flick of her tongue.

i was completely aroused and in her control. letting myself in with every touch. she took a break and came back to kiss me and fitting her hand with the side of my cheek and using her free hand to remove the rest of my dress from the bottom and coming back to caress my sides with her soft hands.

she pulled away and began kissing down my stomach almost reaching my pelvis, when we were interrupted by a quick double flash coming from the window. sandy quickly looked up at where it came from and glared at the window for a moment. i looked at her in confusion before looking back as well.

"hold on sweetheart," she said while quickly fixing the front of her dress and walking to the window and moving the curtains to the side slightly. i heard a car drive off. did we have company? it couldn't have been the neighbours because of how far the houses were from each other.

"what's wrong?" i asked pulling the closest blanket i saw over me and sitting up.

"i'm not sure- someone was definitely outside but- i don't know,"

i began to worry whether someone had taken a photograph of us, this would mean big trouble.

...