chapter 12

y/n's pov

Sandy was taking way too long in there, i started to become nervous for her and i had to speak to her. right now. i raised my hand hoping to get the attention of the classroom assistant that came to look over the class while miss bullock was gone.

"ms may i go to the bathroom? i really have to go-"

she checked the time and replied with a simple "yes," and a nod. i quickly got up and made my way out into the hallway, taking the completely opposite way to the bathroom ahead of the principle's office, hoping to find her. i turned around a corner and there she was, i seemed to be relieved to see her coming back and not being dragged out the school. she walked towards and i held both her hands in mine. her eyes were lightly filled with tears, barely able to overflow her eyelids which turned her eyes pink. u couldn't notice unless u were close up but the look on her face said everything.

"are you okay? what happened in there?"

"don't worry about it sweetheart, i'm fine, why aren't you in class?"

she strokes the side of my cheek taking back in her tears. "i asked to use the restroom, i need to see u, i didn't know how long u we're going to be in there. but what did she say? i know how Ms Blanchett can be sometimes,"

"she- oh it was nothing serious,"

"i can tell ur lying." i looked in her eyes. "u look like u're about to cry sandy."

she took a tissue out of her pocket quickly and cleared away the drops of tears. i could tell she was upset about something but i was sure, i pulled her in for a hug, a tight one. we had to be quick before someone suspected us in there like this.

"y/n can we just talk about this later? i don't want u missing class hours because of this,"

"it's just a couple minutes, besides, i actually do need to use the restroom." i managed to get a small chuckle out of her and brighten up the moment slightly. then that's where i messed up. in the middle of her smiling i leaned in and kissed her. as passionately as i ever had. she kissed me back for a moment giving me enough time to cup her face. but not enough time for us to disconnect and disguise what was about to happen.

i heard the sound of someone walking down from the corridor and quickly pulled away from her. she did the same and fixed her hair to the sides of her shoulders.

"you should go now, i need to continue my lesson
y/n,"

"was that talk not enough of a warning?

...