chapter 10

sandy held her hand over her mouth. i think we must have been worried about the same thing but it was all very confusing because i couldn't think of anyone who would do such a thing.

- Sandra's pov -

my head was trying to wrap itself around what must've happened. i was scared and worried. i turned back and saw y/n sitting up on the couch, half dressed from my actions. i walked over to her as calmly as i could while still thinking and trying to i puzzle things.

"what do you think it was?" she asked me. her worried look made me feel guilty as everything i had ever done rushed through my mind in 7 seconds.

"um, i'm not quite sure. perhaps it was just the car flash of someone drying past my driveway u know? it's probably nothing serious,". i sat back down next to her trying to cover my thoughts up.

"are you sure? u look worried," she glanced into my eyes which shimmered slightly and places a hand on my cheek trying to comfort me. i put mine over hers holding it in place.

i rubbed my arms noticing the mild breeze "yes i'm sure it's nothing, don't worry- and if it is then i'll sort it out. alright? are you okay darling? u look cold, here," i noticed goosebumps on her arms and shoulders and quickly started to cover her up nervously.

"sandy, are you okay?" she rested her back against the couch and pulled me into her arms slightly. normally i was the one who had this role, but it felt nice to be the one to receive comfort for a moment.

"yes baby, i'm okay." i put my feet back up and looked up at her and took a strand of hair that fell from her face and tucked it behind her ear." she looked down at me with a half smile on her face.

"i'm so sorry- i didn't get to finish u after being interrupted,"

"it's okay don't worry about that, do you just want to lay here for a while?"

"yes i do."

-

the night passed and she ended up sleeping at my house and walking to school together, it was nice to wake up to her face after months of being lonely. what had happened last night still hadn't left my mind. i even dreamt about it overnight but i made sure y/n slept good before worrying about my thoughts. we arrived at school at my usual time and talked our way through to normal class opening time.

y/n was generally good at keeping our secret. as in not making it obvious that we're intimate after school ours. it all seemed to be just normal. until i heard the principal on the speaker.

"may miss bullock come visit the principals office now, immediately."

...