chapter 13

"sorry Ms Blanchett, i'll be heading back to class now." she claimed, fixing herself quickly and started walking towards that way.

"yeah me too," as i was just about to turn she called for me again, in her very noticeable Australian accent.

"not so fast miss y/s. i need to have a word with u as well."

"for what? i didn't do anything wrong," i said cheekily, being bold for once, maybe at an unnecessary moment but

"come to my office, immediately. i won't repeat it."

i rolled my eyes and walked into her office, sitting down. "what do u want, cate?"
she came down shutting the door behind her and sitting on her seat.

"i see u haven't lost ur intimacy, but anyway that's not why i asked u to come here, i asked u because i feel what u have with miss bullock is not- innocent- it's inappropriate—"

i interrupted her, "and what we had wasn't?" i said, raising an eyebrow while eyeing her up and down."

"what we had is nothing compared to what u and her have. i want u to end it or else i'm gonna have t—"

"to what? fire her? expel me? if ur jealous u can just say that,"

her face turned red and she became silent. a chuckle escaped her lips before she could say anything else. "jealous? and why would i be jealous?"

"why else would you be? because maybe what i have with Sandy u couldn't with me, u lost ur shot cate. it's a little late for that now so may i head back to my class?"

"we both agreed that we wouldn't bring that up again."

"no i will bring it up again, because u know i can get expose not just sandy, but u as well, so i suggest u don't fire her or separate us or try to send me to some investigation center. after all i turn 18 in a couple weeks so that's not be a problem then, got it?"

i felt in power for once, i'm not usually this dominant but with cate, she was intimidating unless i was in control, i made the rules and she followed them. no matter what.

"right, u may go then."

"flattered," i got up and before turning away, i leaned over her desk and held her chin softly, almost touching our lips to tease her. "and no, i won't end my affair with sandy." followed by a smirk.

her eyes widened and i was left on top. i let go off her face and left, closing back the door and going back to my classroom.

...