chapter 5

wn: sorry for the long cliffhanger from the last chapter. i'll admit that was cruel😭

- smut warning -

before i was even aware of time, my pants were tossed on the floor, and i was sitting straddled onto her lap on her chair, facing her of course. we had been making out and tossing each other around the classroom for about 20 minutes now, not once getting tired of each other's lips and gentle touches.

her hands travelled all down my body, from the rim on my neck to my hips and gripping onto my thighs. she began kissing my neck as i begged for more of her. knowing very well all of this was extremely risky for the both of us.

"may i continue?" she asked, while bringing her finger to the edge of my underwear and tugging it slightly for permission.
i nodded in response, biting my lower lip as i watched her smirk and pull it off.

she lifted me up and laid me on top of her desk and pulled her chair closer for her to sit. she gently pulled my legs apart and stroked her finger over my entrance, making me shiver at her tender touches.

"just relax baby, i can tell you're already so wet. all this because of me hm?"

"all because of u, sandy."

"sh, it's mommy now." she smirked as pulled away my underwear then started rubbing her index and middle finger over my clit. i tilted my head back along with a moan that escaped my mouth and echoed around the classroom.

one of her hands laid flat against my stomach, keeping me down so i didn't arch my back so much just yet. she slipped those 2 fingers inside me. thrusting and curling them upwards ever so slightly, sending multiple sparks and tingles all over my body.

my legs hung over her shoulder as she began bending forward a little and kitten licked up my slit without stopping her fingers from doing their magic. i moaned out once more making sure she knew that she hit the right spot.

"oh u liked that didn't u princess? u wanna make another noise like that for mommy?"

she curled her fingers again and began thrusting faster now, reaching every inch inside me. god it felt so good, i cursed out every curse word that came to mind. while hearing the satisfied titters coming from her.

"u do it so good," i whimpered, while starting to reach my climax. my legs flinched every now and then when she sick of my clit. i didn't want her to stop but every time i came closer she would slow down just to tease me.

"i can feel u coming closer," she whispered "want me to go down there and eat it all up baby?"

my mind went in all different places. places students don't usually go on about with their teachers. i moaned out a desperate "yes, please!" and gripped onto the edge of the desk.

she removed her fingers and slipped her tongue in and out of me, twirling it around delicately while rubbing my clit and playing around with my wet pussy. sandy slurped every wetness that dripped onto her lips and caught every inch of it.

finally i came down on her, all in her mouth as she sucked my soul out of me through one single hole. i whimpered louder than i think i ever had. without even thinking about the poor janitor walking outside that could've heard us.

when she finished, she sucked the rest of my juices from her hand and sat me up straight. holding me in her arms with her hand on the side of my cheek, stroking it softly with her thumb.

my breaths were heavy and slightly out of control. she looked down at me in awe as the lust in my eyes began to show more and my cheeks bones turned rose pink.

"tired aren't u?"

"u sound- satisfied with ur doing,"

"why wouldn't i be? u look so cute when u're panting. gasping for the air i took from u. wouldn't be the first time i turned ur cheeks pink now would it?" she chuckled with a smirk.

"ur right, it wouldn't be the first time," i looked into her eyes and pulled her in for a kiss.
gladly, she kissed back. not for too long this time.

"we should clean up this mess now, before anyone finds out." she suggested, while starting to pick up our clothes scattered all over the floor and unbuttoning her shirt back on.

"this is just- a- one time thing- right?"

she looked at me, we made eye contact and there was silence for a brief moment. "do u want it to be?" she asked, but i wasn't sure how to answer.

"maybe, we'll see how things go- for now"

".... yes, of course. take ur time darling."

she walked over to me, putting a strand of hair past my ear and kissing my cheek. "i suggest u start heading home. before anyone becomes suspicious u know? if anyone asks, i gave u detention. okay?"

"i'll gladly take detention again if this is how it's gonna go," i joked with half truth behind it. she rolled her eyes playfully and took her hands off me.

i picked up my stuff, dressing myself and headed off but saying "i'll see u tomorrow then, sandy:)" before heading out the door and on my way out. i glanced at a camera on the hallways as i stepped out and quickly thought for a second.
my instincts said something was off. but i couldn't quite tell what it was.

...