chapter 4

i was back at school again as always. a couple days went by and i've just gotten to the routine of coming in earlier to help miss bullock. she told me she loves my company and we've been getting closer ever since. but i don't think she's realised that i've grown this massive crush on her.

how clumsy i get when she gives out those little flirty hints. or how red i go when she picks me out to do certain things in class.
some would say i'm a teacher's pet. but really, i'm just madly in love with her. but i don't exactly know how she feels about me. the mixed signals throw me off my path way too often.

"good morning y/n," she said with a smile on her face like every other morning when she sees me.

- - - -

after class, just as soon as the bell went, everyone rushed away past the door to exit the classroom.
i waited my turn since i expected the halls to be extremely crowded since it's the end of the day. until Sandy held me behind. she told not to worry, that i didn't do anything wrong.

"what's wrong Sandy?" i looked at her, while stepping closer.
she walked closer as well after closing the door behind her and held my hand. my heart started racing at her touch and i felt butterflies swarm inside my stomach.

"i've been meaning to talk to u about something.."
she addressed, looking into my eyes and locking eye contact. i gulped slightly not knowing what was coming.

"u can tell me anything,"

"u see lately i- i've been catching on and realised that u- u make me feel things,"

"oh- like what?"

i held her hand tightly as she placed the other on the side of my face pulling me close and before i was aware of time, our lips were latched onto each other. she had kissed me.
it took me a second to put myself back in reality but ones i did, i didn't waste another moment to kiss her back, giving her hints that i didn't mind it.

her hands travelled down to my waste. she held me tightly. i didn't exactly know where to put my hands, so i bring them up to cup her face. her lips were soft and sweet. they tasted like her cherry flavoured chapstick that she carried around with her everywhere.

she pushed me up against the wall, kissing me harder now, more passionately while our tongues fought for dominance. obviously i let her win considering i had no chance.

she pulled away and smiled at me. just a small one.

"i see u like being dominated now, don't u?"

this was definitely a different Sandy. not one i was expecting to see anytime soon

....