Stuttering (SMUT)

A/N: YES I FINALLY UPLOADED AND ITS THE CONTINUATION OF THE STUTTERING CHAPTER! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! (and sorry I really tried but I think its too fast-paced SORRY)
T/W: smut, stutter kink

Y/N and Dipper's Age: 19

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, I don't think I've ever heard you...", he tries to find the words. "I've never heard you stutter."

I turn my head around so he can't look me in the eyes, "I-I don't know what's going on, I just got really t-tired or something..." I lie. Figuring out that Dipper is dating Pacifica hurts, a lot. I'm not usually the person to get like this!

"But, even if that were true, you wouldn't stutter about it. Like I said before, you never stutter.", Dipper sits up and leans a little close to me, his steaming red face practically glowing.

"W-Why are you so red, Dipper?", I ask while being a little frightened. He touches my cheek, which was probably really red too, and pulled my head towards his a little.

"I-I-... Let me just do this.", he murmurs before closing the space between us with a long, soft kiss.

You know when in the movies, the couple closes their eyes and wrap their arms around each other with a long sweet kiss.

Yeah... I didn't do that.

When Dipper pulled away, he looked scared, "W-Wait, i-is that not what you wanted?!" I stay silent, still feeling the softness of his aroma over mine. I miss it. "Y/N, I-I'm so so so sorry!"

"Dipper, what t-the hell... Y-You...", as I was thinking what to say, Dipper kisses me again.

He seems a bit more hungry now, as if I've given him permission or something else to be flustered about it.

I shove him off of me, which probably wasn't a good idea because we were high on the roof, "D-Dipper! Enough!"

He looks at me with shock, then it quickly turns to regret, "I-I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't be saying sorry to me... I-I've been wanting to do that for years.", I murmur. Dipper stares at me like he wants to kiss me again, his mouth a little open. "You should be saying sorry to P-Pacifica..."

"I don't love her."

I turn my head towards him, getting angry, "Then why are you dating her?!"

"I- Y/N! I- You- You don't..."

"I don't? I don't what?"

He sighs and giggles uncomfortably, "You don't have an ounce of snarky confidence in you. You are confident in such a humble and amazing way, Pacifica is just... bratty. B-But now, your stutter... It- It..."

Dipper yells in anger then slams his lips into mine way harder than before. His lips practically feed off of mine and I decide to give in and my lips try to keep up with his.

His body falls on top of mine and he lays on top of me, still hungry.

After what feels like hours of making out, he pulls of apart and tries to slide off my pants.

"D-Dipper! W-What's gotten i-into you?!", I stutter out with breathy moans.

He licks his lips and whispers in my ear, "Your beautiful stutter..." He quickly sits up and takes off his shirt, and throws it behind him. After that, his hips rock into mine, creating a rhythm between us. I whimper at the sudden friction and he practically rips off my shirt. "My god, fuck Y/N...", he breathes out.

My whimpers start to become little moans as his warm hands travel my body. "D-Dipper!" I signal for him to take off my bra and he obliges instantly. He stops rocking our hips and he travels lover onto my body and lays down, so his head rests directly on my boobs. His fingers stroke them and he squeezes the bud harshly, making a moan escape my mouth. He smirks at my response and replaces his fingers with his tongue, and he starts praising my boobs.

His tongue flicks and my moans become a little louder, so I bite my lip. He stops and tsks, "What do you think you're doing?" He kisses me so I'm forced to stop biting my lip, and he pulls away, "Don't try to hide your sounds from me, I love them~"

"B-But, Dipper! What if someone hears!"

"That's a problem that we can deal with later. In the meantime..." He sits up and slides my shirts down, and throws them on the roof. His eyes land on my underwear as he slowly takes them off, as if he's teasing himself. He smirks when he finally takes them off, and he licks his lips unwillingly.

He doesn't look like he can help himself, he raises both of my thighs and takes a quick peek. He smiles and lets them down again, "I-Is it b-bad?", I ask hesitantly.

"Oh god, no! It's the best thing I've ever seen!" He quickly fiddles with his belt and throws it aside, along with his pants. His boxers quickly slide off, revealing a hard, pretty scary, at least 9-inch cock. My eyes widen and he smirks even wider, "Lube?" I nod quickly and he softly chuckles. He takes his fingers out and puts them in front of me, "Suck."

I grab them and lick at the tips, absorbing the salty flavor. I risk it all and take them all in my mouth, which I somehow do, then I pull out again. He nods and goes back down to my vagina and adds one finger in, surprising me. I shiver, his warm fingers feel suddenly cold inside me. He goes back and forth slowly, looking for any bad reaction to it, which he doesn't find. He hums, adding another finger, and I whimper. He starts going at a faster pace, and my breathing quickens, I let a moan out of my mouth, and Dipper smiles in victory.

He takes his fingers out and I whine in loss of touch, he chuckles. "Don't worry, darling." 

He lines himself up and I chuckle nervously, "A-Are you... Like... E-Experienced in things like this?!" His tip makes its way into my entrance and I squeak in surprise. 

He breaks character and starts cracking up, "No! Why, do I give off that I am some crazy experienced sex lord?" I blush in embarrassment and he kisses my cheek, "I'll go soft." He thrusts his hips slowly, and his cock slowly inches its way into me, and I wince. Dipper holds me tight, and kisses my neck, and gives it butterfly kisses to help with the pain. Finally, he's all inside me, and he whispers in my ear really nice things to help me calm down.

He starts to sway his hips up and down, signaling that he's going to start and I nod. He starts to rock back and forth, causing the feeling of his cock to leave, then come right back into me. My breathing stops and I let out a moan unwillingly, and Dipper continues to do that same motion. At first, he was slow, as if he was trying to tease me. It's like he wanted me to say, "H-Harder!~"

I feel a smirk rise on his face and he doesn't hold back. He launches himself as deep inside of me as he possibly can, and I cover my mouth in pleasure. The feeling of pain was quickly taken over with pleasure and I couldn't think about anything except that. He took my hand off of my mouth and held it with a firm grip and he kept slamming into me. My moans became louder and louder as the feeling of pleasure took over my entire body.

Dipper grunts, "Fuck... I-I'm r-really close! J-Just... one more time!"

"P-Please, c-cum inside me!~", I scream. He moans into my neck and a feeling of warmth bursts into my body. I close my eyes and let out a final moan before I let go of the pit in my stomach that was building up. 

We stay there for a while, feeling each other's hot bodies against one another. Suddenly, Dipper gets off me almost immediately. "Holy shit, I just came inside you!"

I weakly smile, "Yeah, you did."

"Well, are you okay with that?!"

I sit up and laugh a little, "Yeah, I am! Are you?!"

He nods eagerly and hugs me tightly, and I do the same. He cleans us up with his shirt and chucks it over the roof to conceal evidence, then we get our clothes back on and sneak back down the ladder. We sneak past a snoring Stan watching television, and we giggle once we rush up the stairs.

We open the door to his room and Mabel stares at us with wide eyes, with her mouth wide open. Dipper greets her nervously, "H-Hey, Mabel... What's... erm... good?"

She doesn't answer.

"Did you hear..."

She nods.