Dimensions (Reverse Falls)

T/W: Mentions of Suicide During End

Dipper and Y/N's Age: 16

Narrator's POV:

No one would ever guess where that portal lead. Maybe Dipper, Mabel, and Y/N should have waited until Grunckle Ford did more tests on it. I guess it was too late to think about what they should have done, because they already went into the portal.

Y/N was the most skeptical about the idea, knowing how dangerous this could really be. This portal could have lead them straight to death for all she knew.

When she woke up, she was... back in Gravity Falls? It was definitely not what she was expecting, I mean everything seemed normal.

"Is everyone okay?!", Y/N groaned. She was expecting a few murmurs from the twins but she realized that she was completely alone. 'Maybe they went along without me?', she thought.

She decided to go along wherever she felt in her gut. She was in the light part of the woods and could hear some commotion going on but she could only hear one person, just a few meters ahead. "Dipper?", she called out.

She examined her surrounding one more time, then she walked to where she heard Dipper. She assumed it was him from his voice. It sounded a bit more... seductive? 'No... definitely the wrong choice of words!', she mentally slapped herself.

She walked a little closer and finally saw the guy she thought was Dipper. I mean... It looked like Dipper, but clearly wasn't. His cap was gone and his hair was neater and showed off his birthmark. He was wearing a fancy black and blue uniform while holding his signature journal.

He seemed really angry about something, his fists were balled up and shakey, and his voice was snarled and deeper.

Y/N was concerned, not only for her safety but for 'Dipper' as well. She didn't know if this was the real Dipper in a bad situation, or if this was an imposter.

She went with her heart, "Uhm... Dipper?", she stuttered. Dipper snapped his head around, showing an emotionless face with half lidded eyes. It threw her off because just a second earlier, he seemed like he was going to kill someone.

He looked at Y/N for a little while, then glanced her up and down sneakily, which made Y/N want to cringe. "Why, what path of fate chose for us to collide ways?", he softly grinned. His wordplay practically confirmed her original assumption that this wasn't her Dipper.

"O-Oh, well... Uhm..."

"As a matter of fact, what's a beautiful young lady like you doing all the way out here, gorgeous?", he asked smuggly while running his fingers through his own hair.

Yeah, DEFINITELY not Dipper.

"Well, I should be asking you the same thing, Dipper. I mean- Y-You are Dipper... right?", she asked hesitantly.

Before she knew it, 'Dipper' took her hand, "Dipper Gleeful, an honor to set my eyes on your beautiful presence.", he smirked before kissing her hand softly.

'So, he's Dipper Gleeful? Not Dipper Pines?', she murmured in her head.

"Where am I?", Y/N asked.

Dipper Gleeful's smile grew wider, "You must have hit your head after falling from grace, gorgeous. Why don't you come with me and we can figure this out...together." His arms wrap around Y/N's shoulder and he walked her into a direction as if she was unstable.