Bad Kisser

Dipper and Y/N's Age: 13

~Dipper's POV~

I feel like every time I go to Gravity Falls, I'm always in some sort of dilemma with girls. First, it was Wendy, now it's Y/N. 

Y/N is living with Stan for a few months now because her parents needed to go somewhere far away for a big business trip, and Y/N couldn't come. So, Stan offered to watch her for as long as he needed to. She's been working at the Mystery Shack as the 'entertainment value' as Stan likes to call it. Basically, she does Stan's old job, she goes around in her suit and tie and makes people astonished by nothing, and she's a natural!

I know she makes me astonished whenever she walks into the room.

Anyways, get this, she's my age too! So, this may not end up so bad after all! I've been practicing everything I need to for me to be the perfect, most romantic boy Y/N has ever laid her eyes on.

I think I got the 'ask out' right, I working on my muscles so I can sway her below me like what happens in the movies. But, something I can't really get right... is the kissing.

I try so hard! I look at what they do in the movies (barely without gagging), I watch couples from the corner of my eye, I even watch parents kiss boo-boos on their kids. Whenever I do it, it doesn't feel right, it doesn't feel as perfect as it looks in the movies.

I'm currently in my room, using my pillow, and sighing in defeat. I stop kissing it and I flop my body on the bed. 

That's when Y/N comes in, probably on her break.

"Oh hey, Dipper.", she greets. I yell and throw my pillow across the room, and she looks at me with a confused look. "What was that about?"

I blush, "O-Oh N-nothing!" I laugh weirdly, "Nothing a-at all HAHA!", I mentally facepalm myself. I know for a fact Y/N is too smart to take that as a response.

"Dipper?", Y/N says in a worried tone. She sits next to me on the bed and I wouldn't be surprised if she could hear my racing heartbeat.

"I-I'm serious Y/N, I'm fine!", I assure while sitting up. I can't seem to tell myself to look in her direction, I just stare at my lap.

"Dipper, I can tell that something is wrong. Plus, how could I not? You're a terrible liar.", she giggles.

I start twiddling my fingers, scared to death about telling her about what I was actually doing.

"I-I was...", I start. 

She gives me a face of understanding and comfort, which makes a huge blush rise on my face.

"I was t-trying t-to pract-tice..", I stutter. 

I feel myself getting smaller and smaller as I finish my sentence. 

"k-kissing..."

She looks at me confused, "Kissing?", she asks.

I nod in embarrassment and pull my hat down to cover my face. This was it. This was my death. She's going to tell everyone about what I said and I'll be the laughing stock of Gravity Falls. I will never be able to get a girlfriend in the history of-

"Oh well, why didn't you tell me? I-I'll help you!", Y/N assures.

"What?!" I say in shock, I almost throw my hat up as well. Did she just say what I think she said?!

"Yeah! Here.", she then points her body in my direction, and I shakily do the same. So, we are just looking at each other with huge blushes on our faces.

"Okay, s-so the thing about kissing is the shape of like... your lips? What I- *giggle* What I mean is that somehow you and your... partner need to get comfy in the kiss, y-you know?", she tries to inform. I nod quickly, starting to get intrigued.

"Well... *ahem*... yeah y-you need to tilt your head just a little to the right, so your noses won't bonk, for example. A-And so does your partner. Like... you can't kiss someone when they don't know what they're doing too.", Y/N stutters. She then tilts my head a little bit to my right as if I were about to kiss her on the spot.

I was basically pulling myself back from kissing her, I've never felt so scared yet passionate at the same time.

She then continued, "A-And, when you get more passionate with the kiss, you can put your hands on the partner's hips. Maybe, your partner would wrap their arms on your shoulders, but not really wrap.- H-Here I'll show you."

She slowly and smoothly places her arms on my shoulders.  I look at her, with sweat starting to form on my forehead, and I can feel steam come off of my cheeks. I feel like I am going to burst any second now, my hands are gripping my sheets as hard as I possibly could.

"Now, i-if you want, you can-".

I take this as my chance and I basically slam my lips onto hers, doing everything she told me about the head tilt. I squeezed my eyes shut, scared to death to open them. 

Y/N pushes herself onto me, and I take it as a sign she's kissing back. WAIT SHES KISSING BACK?! AND I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA RUN OUT OF BREATH?!

I pull myself away and catch my breath, and Y/N does the same.

"I-I was gonna say you can practice placing your hands on t-the hips.", she explains quietly. "But I-I guess that works too!"

I awkwardly laugh and look to the side of me.

"Well there goes my break, t-time sure does fly when you're having fun.", Y/N giggles.

Y/N rushed out the door, and I got to see her blushed, beautiful face before she left. 

BONUS:

~Narrator's POV~

Stan watched as Y/N left with a cheery expression. No one is that happy when their break ends! He looks in the kid's room and sees Dipper holding his knees to his chest, and red-faced.

"What just happened?", Stan asked.

Dipper didn't answer.

"Do I even want to know?", Stan gave him 'the look'.

Dipper didn't answer.

"Do you need me to read the book to you again?", Stan asked.

"W-What book?", Dipper questioned.

"I'll take that as a yes. MABEL GET ME A BOOK IN MY OFFICE!"

"WHAT BOOK?", Mabel yelled from downstairs.

"'WHY AM I SO SWEATY'", Stan screamed. 

Let's just say that Y/N and Mabel got a helluva good kick out of it. And Dipper did NOT.

I love yall

~lemxnhead