Better Plan (SMUT)

T/W: SMUT (Dipper X Demon Reader)

Y/N and Dipper's Age: 19

Y/N's POV:

I laugh at my own plan to kill my arch-enemy, Dipper Pines. It's a great plan if I must say so myself!

I snap my fingers with a smug smirk on my face and I transport to Dipper's bedroom.

He finally let himself go to sleep, finally his guard is down to its lowest and it's time for me to attack.

I hover on top of Dipper and get close to his face, so I can feel any breathing changes. I take the journals and place them carefully near the window so I can escape there later.

As soon as I pecked the sleeping human on the forehead, one of the books falls and causes a big ruckus and wakes Dipper up.

Dipper mumbles and rubs his eyes and I immediately transport the books back where they were. He looks at me, shocked and flushed with red, and I look down at him and scoff.

"Y/N! What are y-you doing?!", he stammers. His face gets all red and his breathing is more rapid.

I smirk, "Well... I was just.. stopping by to see how you were. You're finally getting some rest as you weak humans do."

"W-Why are you s-so close...", he breathes out. I stay silent and watch his face get more red and his breathing more rapid, and I realize what I'm doing to him.

And I think this is even a better plan than before.

I get a little closer to his body to confirm my assumptions, and his breathing suddenly stops and he clears his throat.

Definitely.

I get even closer to his face and just barely brush my lips against his, then I brush my teeth against his fragile skin. His body shudders and his hands place themselves on my waist. My teeth trace over a spot on his neck that makes him groan, so I dig my teeth into his skin. Dippers response was like music to my ears and his fingers harshly traced my lower body.

After, I lick off the blood on Dippers neck, I lift my face up to his to check his breathing rate. He smashes his lips against mine and I try to follow his movements. His tongue quickly made its way into my mouth and it was a very unfamiliar feeling for me, but it was...nice.

I stop hovering and I let my body lay on top of him, and the wrinkles of his clothes were uncomfortable for me. I pull at his clothes and he takes this as a sign and throws off his shirt and shorts, until only only piece of cloth was covering him.

He pulls off of my uniform and undoes my bra (even though I needed to help a little bit), and my body laid on top of him.

He flips us over so he is on top of me, and he plays with my breasts, which makes a breathy moan escape my mouth whether I liked it or not. He rubbed his fingertips over them as well, and traced them down to my lower area.

He quickly snags both of our remaining clothes off and I can feel my face get hotter.

His only words were 'amazing', before lifting my legs so he can have better access. He was really big and I got a bit intimidated, but I tried not to show it.

I think he noticed how I was practically staring at IT, and he smirked, "I thought this was your plan all along. What did you expect?" I keep my mouth open a little bit, with no words coming out of my mouth.

I leap onto him and flip him over again so his back is on the bed. I drag my teeth from his chest to his v-line, and I dodge his cock which is sitting on his stomach. My teeth drag up the base of his cock and up to his tip, where I leave a little kiss.

His cock starts twitching in response, and I give his tip more kitty licks and kisses. He leans his head back and gives out a breathy moan, and I decide that I shouldn't tease him much longer. I open my mouth and slowly take in the head of his cock, and Dipper groans and runs his fingers through my hair and pushes my head down a little. I take in all his cock which makes me gag a little, then I lift my head back up slowly. I let my tongue slide up and down with my head, which drive him crazy.

Dipper groans some more as I keep bobbing my head slowly up and down his length. Sooner than later, I hear a higher pitched moan from Dipper and a shot of liquid covers my entire throat. I gagged a little from the depth, then I swallow it down and lift my head up.

He pushes me onto my back and climbs on top of me, so we change positions again. His 'already hard again' cock is barely touching my entrance and the warmth of his body makes me shiver. "A-Are okay with this?", he murmurs to me. This is the softest I've ever heard his voice, usually we are screaming at each other.

I nod eagerly, practically begging for this weak mans cock. He smirks, then looks down to see what he's doing. He lines up to my entrance and thrusts inside me slowly, which makes my back arch. He does the same movement except faster, and each time I feel as if my insides are getting ripped out, but his thrusts also spike waves of pleasure. My moans are uncontrollable and I can't keep them in me anymore, Dipper also shows his appreciation with moans as well.

I started to feel something build up inside of me, "D-Dipper.. I- Ahhh~ I-I'm-"

Dipper grunts, "M-Me too! Just- Ngh~ Just a few more!"

He does just what he says and thrusts roughly inside me a few more times before the feeling in me practically bursts. I let a loud, high pitched moan come out of my mouth, and my back arched. Dipper moaned and slowly came inside me, leaving residue on both of our stomachs.

We both stay there for a little while, "I-I can't believe that just happened. I just... b-banged a demon, AND my enemy! What the fuck am I doing?!"

"Well, maybe take your fucking dick out of me and we can talk about what your doing after!"

Requested By: @mega_cute_baby2002