Little Cock Sucker

T/W: Sexism and Stereotypes

Y/N and Dipper's Age: 16

Y/N's POV:

Okay. Okay. OKAY. I'M OKAY!

"Y/N, you're okay. Just go into drive.", Dipper sighs. Yeah, maybe you can shove your concern up my ass.

I HATE DRIVING, OKAY?! I told myself a long time ago that I would never drive a car, never in my life would I ever even TOUCH a steering wheel.

Yet, here we are.

"Y/N, just breathe. I'm here and I'll help you and I won't let anything happen to you!", he pauses to make sure the surroundings are safe, "Now, put your foot on the break and go into drive."

I shakingly do what I'm told and when I take my foot off the brakes, the car starts moving and I immediately slam my foot on the break in fear. My air is running out and the car is suffocating me.

"Y/N, it's okay! Don't worry, I'll be here by your side the entire ride! There isn't anything to worry about...", Dipper smiles. He places his hand on my shoulder and my head turns to him. He looks so confident in me, practically pushing me to do this.

I take a deep breath and look back at the road, then I take my foot off the break and drive onto the dirt roads.

"Good job! You're doing really good!", Dipper gleamed. I sigh of relieve and relax into the drivers seat. Why did I think this was going to be so scary? This is great!

Suddenly, we hear a big bang and the car jerks forward. I look in the rear view mirror and some jerk in a big truck is bumping into me! I try to speed a little more but he keeps coming back to hit me! I start panicking, "Dipper! What do I do?!", I yell while trying to keep our car on the road.

"J-Just pull over, everything okay!", Dipper answered. I did what he said and I pulled over on the side of the road, and the truck did too. The guy (who was older than us) slammed his truck door and started stomping towards me, which I got out of the car.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DRIVING AROUND MY NECK OF THE WOODS?!", he screamed in my face. My body was frozen and his taller body towered over mine. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO LITTLE COCK SUCKERS LIKE YOU WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN DRIVE ON MY PROPERTY?!", he shoved his finger into my cleavage and I stepped back.

Dipper stepped in and pushed me away from the scary man, "Hey, we don't what trouble! Sorry, I didn't know this was your property and it's my fault. I was teaching her how to drive, and we'll leave immediately."

He scoffed, "Well, at least someone is taking control of her.", his eyes stared at me like daggers, "A woman behind a wheel without a man is like letting a rabid off of it's leash."

I could literally feel my mouth drop to the floor.

"Excuse me?", I started. I walk up to him and pushed Dipper aside to get in his face, "You do NOT talk about anyone like that! Who the hell do you think you are?!"

I don't know where that came from, but both the man and Dipper were shocked. "You have some nerve to say that to me, virago. Don't you ever think you are ANYTHING more than just some arm candy for a man! You are NOTHING but a decoratio-"

*PUNCH*

And down the man went, clenching his stomach.

And there was Dipper, his fist still in the same position it was when it impacted.

A/N: BIG TOUGH DIPPER AAHHH