He Loves Me

A/N: Thanks to WineMan (my friend) for giving me this idea, even though it took 20 minutes to explain what 'fluff' and 'ships' were. Plus, he thought I was writing Rigby and Eileen fluff, idfk why though- ANOTHER NOTE: This is a short one and I'm sorry.

Dipper and Y/N's Age: 12

~Y/N's POV~

Dipper and I confessed our feelings for each other after getting trapped in this crazy secret hideout in the tree. He thought I was dead and just blurted it out, but he wasn't talking to the real me, and he soon realized that I was behind him... and yeah.

We planned on going on a date last week, but Dipper stayed up all night that night with his journal, and he slept in all day. Then, we were going to do it yesterday, but he forgot and went on a hunt for a certain monster.

Now, we rescheduled it for today and he was supposed to be here an hour ago!

"Sweetie, are you sure he's coming?", Lazy Susan worriedly asked.

"Y-Yes, I mean...maybe? It's just- it's hard to believe that he forgot again!", I yell, ruining my perfectly done hair as I run my fingers harshly through it.

I'm so done with this bullcrap!

After 20 more minutes of waiting, I pay for my drinks and stomp out of the diner, fuming. I force myself not to cry as I walk through the Mystery Shack doors.

The first person I see is Dipper running down the stairs, and he looks at me in shock.

"Y-Y/N! I'm so sor-"

"Look Dipper, if you aren't ready to date, just freaking tell me!", I yell. I see Mabel and Stan look at us from the corners of my eye and Wendy stops what she's doing too. "I'm sick of making a fool out of myself, being stood up every day by you!"

"No! Y/N you don't understand, I had to-"

"What? What did you HAVE to do the hour I ask you to spend with me?! Just ONE hour out of your WHOLE summer, Dipper! Let me guess, you HAD to read the last chapter of your journal, or did you HAVE to go on a hike to find a monster that isn't even a harm to anyone?!", I burst out. I can't help but let tears stroll down my face, ruining my mascara. Dipper looks at me in shock and sadness, which makes me even madder. I hear a few 'Dipper say something!' and 'Why are you just standing there?' as well.

"Please Dipper! Tell me the truth! Are you just playing with my feelings at this point?!", I yell.

"I-I want to be with you Y/N, y-you're such an amazing person a-and-"

"Then, why don't you show me common respect?", I say in an angry tone.

He looks at Mabel and Stan for some reason, and I scoff and burst through the doors where I originally came in.

I run into the woods, throwing off my terrible fancy shoes, and follow wherever my bare feet take me. My feet get cuts and scrapes every so often as I find a way to go. I run and find a nice area of plainfield, with high up rocks too, I guess I can watch the sunset...

I climb on the very high rock, leaving some of my dress ripped and my skin cut.

I look out in the distance, the sunset just barely showing so the horizon becomes a beautiful sea green. I sigh, holding my knees to my chest, thinking about how stupid I was for giving Dipper THREE different chances! I look to my side and see a single daisy growing from the moss in a crack of the rock. I grab the daisy out of the moss and examine it. I take out one of the petals and throw it gently in the breeze,

He loves me...

He loves me not...

He loves me...

I hear grunts and pebbles rushing down the rock, and I get confused. I look down the rock to see Dipper climbing it. I didn't want to stop him or make him fall, so I rolled my eyes and scooched over so he would have room to sit.

He gently sits himself down and hands me the shoes that I ditched a while back. "Thanks..." I mumble while putting them on again. We share an awkward silence for a while until Dipper breaks it.

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

"No, you're not."

He loves me not...

"Yes, I am Y/N! I-I've been way too focused on Gravity Falls and not the amazing people in it. I wanted to come today! But, I got caught up in the journal, then Stan wanted me to clean the gutter.", Dipper argued.

I stay silent.

He loves me...

"Look, I'm sorry, is there anything I can do... Anything to make you forgive me?", Dipper asks desperately.

He loves me not...

I sigh, "I-I don't know Dipper...", I mumbled again.

He looked down and twiddled his fingers, thinking about something. He turns around quickly and pecks me on the cheek with his soft, sweet lips. He looks back down with a huge blush rising on his face.

I pecked him back but on the lips, and Dipper looked at me with a dopey smile.

He loves me...

I love yall

~lemxnhead