Not All Monsters Look Like One

TW: Forced Sexual Behavior (not rape), Angst, and Underage Drinking/Smoking

Dipper's and Y/N's Age: 16

~Y/N's POV~

Pacifica Northwest is holding the biggest party of the summer, for everyone to come. She said that every cool kid in Gravity Falls was coming in honor of her 17 1/2 birthday. This sparked my interest when she gave me an invite, but I wasn't able to go. 

"Y/N, for real, I don't think I can stand everyone without you!", Pacifica pleaded.

"I'm sorry Pacifica, I have work...", lame huh. I work at the Mystery Shack as a cashier because the old one went to the Army or something. Good for her I guess... Now I have to work the late shift and clean, which is exactly when the party starts and ends.

"Can't you just sneak out or something?", Pacifica begged. 

I thought about it, maybe after I half-assed the job, I could sneak out Dipper and Mabel's window (who were also invited). 

"Maybe, look I have to go to work... but I promise that I'll try my best to go.", I tell her, we say our goodbyes and I sit back on my chair waiting for customers. It wasn't silent for long because Mabel runs into the shop, and Dipper follows after.

"Wait Y/N! Did you get the invite?", Mabel squealed.

"Yeah, but I don't think I can go.", I mumble.

"What?!", I give her an 'STFU' look and she doesn't get the message. "Can't Stan give you this night off? You work all the time!", I shake my head in response and sigh. "Well, you can stay here and Dipper can give you a little company since he isn't going~", Mabel insists.

I giggle and brush some hair out of my face, and Dipper chases after Mabel upstairs. I watch Dipper run off and I sigh yet again and start doodling on the desk. 

TIME SKIP

Mabel eagerly pushes me to Stan's office and I look at her with a death stare, she really wants me to ask him for the night off but I don't want to look rude. 

"Okay, here goes nothing..." I mumble to her while knocking on the door. He tells me to come in and I walk in and shut the door behind me. 

"Whats up Y/N?", Stan asks me while watching a show on his phone.

"Uhm... W-well... I was wonderinggg if I-I could maybe take the night off?", I stutter.

Stan looks at me with a weird look, intimidating the hell out of me and I don't dare to look at him.

"Why?"

"Well.. uhm... There's a p-p-party and-"

Stan interrupts, "Oh well why didn't you just say so?!", I look at him confused. "You can go, just be back with Mabel by midnight, so I know you two aren't dead.", I squeal and rush to Mabel. We both squeal and run off to get ready for the party. 

"CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR!", I hear Stan yell before we rush to find me an outfit.

Mabel shuts the door, which leaves Dipper basically trapped with two squealing girls. He just silently reads his journal and Mabel rummages through her clothes to find me something.

"So, dress or casual?"

"Ehh I'm not a dress person...", I shrug.

She nods and quickly finds some really nice jean shorts, a little high for my liking, but nice. Then, she tries to find a crop top but fails. "I think all of my crop tops are dirty, ugh!", she complains. I bend down next to her and she sighs in defeat. She then gasps and gives me a smirk, giggling. "HEY DIPPER!", she calls out.