HORROR VARIETY (6)

Chapter 41:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
HORROR VARIETY (6)

Faced with this hellish ** scene, the boy squatted in bed and shuddered, his body trembled fiercely, tears burst out, but he did not dare to cry, but silently shed tears.

Zhou Luochen picked up the small scissors, cut a blooming rose from the body of the rotten child, picked off the spikes and green leaves, gently placed it in the boy's hand, and said softly: "It is very commensurate with you."

This is the flower of death dyed with blood. How dare the boy pick it up? When he first touched it, he dropped the rose to the ground and curled up into a small group on the bed.

Zhou Luochen was not angry. He still smiled and held him up. He just let him sit on his lap and kiss his nose with his relatives.

"How, fear? You can rest assured that your uncle will not be so right to you. Uncle likes you so much, how can he be willing to turn you into a flower fertilizer?"

"Please, please, uncle Zhou, I don't want to die, I want to see my mom and dad, beg you to let me go..."

Being held in his arms by Zhou Luochen, the boy trembled like a sieve, his face was bloodless, and the tears kept pouring out of his eyes, but he did not dare to rebel against this man. He could only plead with it.

"This is not good, knowing the beginning."

Zhou Luochen patiently wiped his tears for him and wiped the blood off his body.

Gradually, his look became weird and full of creepy heat. As he wiped away the blood, he couldn’t control his strength and began to leave a bruise on the boy’s soft skin. Fingerprints.

The pain caused the boy to struggle again, but the man was unable to move in his arms, but at this moment, there was a sound of a doorbell suddenly upstairs.

Zhou Luochen looked up and went out, the ringing of the door was very short, and it sounded several times. It seems that there is something very important.

After a few seconds of indulging, he finally decided to go out and take a look, so he took out the carry-on injection and plunged it into the boy's arm, so that he quickly fell asleep, then got up and walked out of the room, and locked the door from the outside when he went out.

Being trapped in his own body, Cheng Zhichu looked at himself with an injection of anesthetic, but there was no way, and his eyes fell back into the darkness. He could only smell the rotten stench in the air.

Zhou Luochen’s heart-wrenching beast killed so many children and maliciously destroyed their bodies. He is still not a person! ?

Cheng Zhichu did not know that this was just a copy setting, or that Zhou Luochen actually killed so many children in reality. If it is true, then his bizarre suicide may be retribution, and it is so easy to die. It is simply cheap. .

At this time, he suddenly felt a sense of sinking, as if he had returned to his body and had a more authentic sense.

He realized that he had gained control of his body and tried to open his eyes. Although it was a little difficult because of the efficacy, he did succeed, so he sat up dizzy and saw a few lines on the floor. Blood word.

The game is about to begin. The "I" here is Zhou Luochen. It is also the object you need to hide. If you want to win the game, you should avoid me and can't be seen by me. As long as I see you, even if you lose the game.

Your hiding range is the entire villa.

No need to try to open the window, every window of the villa is specially reinforced, can not be opened from the inside, you can not escape here.