HORROR VARIETY (7)

Chapter 42:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
HORROR VARIETY (7)

Zhou Luochen, the madman, he must have put the snake in the ventilation duct, in order to force himself to yell or drive him out of the pipeline!

Seeing that Zhou Luochen walked out of the living room with a glass box, Cheng Zhichu’s blood was cold, his hands and feet were numb, and it was unbelievable that someone would treat the young child in such a cruel and horrible way, and see his behavior and behavior. I did this for the first time.

So the things in the basement are stacked together, just enough for the children to climb into the pipe, the hood of the vent is aging, and Zhou Luochen deliberately left.

The vents of other rooms were not sealed, but the floral scent was used as a cover for the rot of the body. It was an opportunity for the children to climb out of the pipeline and play hide-and-seek with him in the villa.

This beast is enjoying the thrill of playing these children in the palm of your hand. Kill them when you have enough, sow the seeds of roses in their bodies and make them into pots and flowers!

And his fingers must have been deliberately broken by Zhou Luochen. Although he is not bleeding now, there must be a ** smell on his body. Once the snakes who are sensitive to blood smells come in, they will be able to find him immediately.

Cheng Zhichu didn't know if the snakes had any toxins. Zhou Luochen just clipped the snakes with clips. Without direct touch, it means that the snakes are at least not a meek breed. He can't stay in the pipeline and must find an exit from the pipeline. Go out.

He tried to shake the net cover of the living room, but perhaps Zhou Luochen was afraid that the child could escape directly from the door of the living room. The net cover here was extremely firm and could not be opened.

So he had to change direction, struggled to climb up, finally found a less secure net cover, tried to move the net cover halfway with minimal movement, and carefully jumped from above to the floor.

Before he jumped, he took off his shoes and put them in the ventilation ducts, only wearing socks. Because walking barefoot, the sound will be small and almost no sound will be heard.

Because Zhou Luochen could not find out where he came from, Cheng Zhichu moved the chair under the vents, held the album placed on the bedside, fixed the net cover back to the original position, and placed the chair and album back.

The room he climbed out was exactly the bedroom of Zhou Luochen. The layout here and almost nothing he had seen before, but the color of the wall was whiter and looked newer.

The portrait was hung in its original position. The boy in the painting was pure and smiling, and the light was clear. Standing in the sea of ​​roses, it was really beautiful.

Just thinking of the bones buried under the flowers, Cheng Zhichu shuddered and removed his gaze.

The chair he had just moved was just below the portrait. The chair seemed to be placed here. The floor supporting the legs of the chair had shallow dents. It seems that Zhou Luochen often sat here and obsessedly looked at the picture.

Cheng Zhichu knew that he couldn't stay here all the time. When he just wanted to go out, he suddenly heard a footstep in the corridor, and there was a gentle voice of Zhou Luochen.

"In the beginning, where are you? Don't hide from your uncle, come out soon."

How did this metamorphosis come up so soon!

When Cheng Zhichu's face changed slightly, he heard Zhou Luochen coming over and pressed the door handle of the bedroom and gently pushed the door in.