WRAITH CAMPUS (5)

Chapter 51:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (5)

Zhao Xiaopeng's tone has faint excitement and eagerness to try. It seems that telling ghost stories to others in this environment can bring a more exciting experience.

A few people in Cheng Zhichu will not stop him, because they know that there will be ghosts afterwards, and there are ten and eight. The image that appears in the ghost story is to be understood in advance and prepared.

"I still don't want it." Lu Jie shook his head, and the pure face revealed a hint of embarrassment. "I am afraid of ghosts."

"Everyone has heard it, isn't that a few ghost stories?"

Shen Qiqi picked up the exquisite eyebrows and didn't take it for granted: "What the dark shadows in the canteen, the music classroom at 13 o'clock in the morning, the blood footprints in the hall, the girls in the chemistry classroom who were experimentally disfigured... all ruined, not at all fresh."

"There are two ghost stories, you should have never heard of them."

Zhao Xiaopeng shook his head, chubby fingers pointing at the fountain pool, said.

"One is this fountain pool. It is said that when the yin of the night is the heaviest, the fountain will bleed the bleeding water, and there will be ** corpses in the pool."

"There is a savage ghost who hides in the pool during the day and wakes up at night, waiting for the late returning student or teacher."

"As long as there is someone close to the past, the devil will suddenly reach out and drag people into the water-"

At this time, Zhao Xiaopeng’s voice stopped abruptly, and his face’s expression solidified. His eyes were round and staring at the fountain, his lips trembled, and he seemed to see something terrible.

Seeing his look like this, other people have a tight heart and subconsciously turned back, but saw that the fountain is still empty, only a layer of dust.

Zhao Xiaopeng showed a smirk, and stretched out his hands to take a shot on Ouyang and Liang Wenbin, so that the two couldn’t help but be shocked. Only then was he deliberately scared, and immediately turned back and screamed with Zhao Xiaopeng. .

Cheng Zhichu saw no water in the fountain from the beginning, so the mood did not fluctuate, and he was not afraid of it. On the one hand, Zhou Luochen’s metamorphosis and cold branches brought him too much impact. On the other hand, Bai Yi always Holding his hand, causing him to be a little distracted now.

"What is another ghost story?"

Yang Qianfan gave a photo of the fountain, with a bit of curiosity in his tone, the appearance of a ten-native naive boy.

However, when he saw the picture displayed on the camera display, his gaze passed a trace of darkness, and he handed the camera to Gu Zhen quietly.

Zhao Xiaopeng was chased by friends for several times, and asked for mercy again and again, and answered the boy's question: "Another ghost story... Hey, don't bother, let me talk!"

"...Children, I am not scaring you, but this is true. Eight or ninety years ago, this place was still a wasteland, especially at the school, it was a mass grave."

"Where the poor people had the money to build a tomb, they just throw people here with straw mats and rolls. The ground is full of bones, stinking, and it’s cloudy at night, and occasionally someone passes by here. You can also see the shadow of white flowers appear."

"The land was rectified later, saying that the school was very popular and could keep the yin, so we built our school, but in the middle of the night, those ghosts would climb out of the ground and wander aimlessly in the school. ”