WRAITH CAMPUS (3)

Chapter 49:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
WRAITH CAMPUS (3)

Because of the inner embarrassment, Cheng Zhichu shouted the words to Xiao Xiong and Yang Qianfan without thinking, but when he came back and saw that the bear and the other three were looking at themselves, his face suddenly became red. The look unnaturally removed his gaze.

Although he knows that he shouldn't be more serious with children and teddy bears, the content they just quarreled is really ridiculous. What mom's aunt... depends, they still remember that he is a man! !

So he really couldn't hold back, intimidating the two of them, just accidentally getting tired and easily shot... As for Gu Zhen, this kid loves how to think, if he hates him because he said this, then he still I want to be!

However, after he finished speaking, several people fell into silence, and the bear showed his guilty expression, creeping his legs back into his pocket.

Yang Qianfan also lowered the cap, and he lowered his head and did not speak. He seemed to feel that his fight with the bear was really naive.

At one time, the atmosphere was a bit stiff. Fortunately, the introduction of this copy of the system finally began. Cheng Zhichu sighed in his heart and couldn’t help but recall the last time he met Ji Yunxiao. This background appeared. Deco is really timely.

[Today, your group of people will attend a special class meeting. 】

[In addition to Yang Qianfan, the children who were brought to the party, the remaining three of you are graduates of Chengnan Middle School. You have spent three years of high school in this school. 】

[Now the school is about to move to the new site, the old school building is being demolished soon. In order to find the memories of the past, the four of you and the other five students agreed to enter the old school building at night, and now they are waiting for you at the door. 】

Hearing here, Cheng Zhichu slightly frowned, knowing that this is a new content that may appear when the copy level reaches “experts” and above: the player’s identity setting will be more detailed, and in addition to the player, the copy will also come with some Set the character.

These copy characters may be irrelevant background characters, and may carry very important clues, but without exception, their appearance will greatly increase the difficulty of the copy, bringing many difficulties to the player.

He once read the complaints of the players' grief and indignation in the post. Some npcs seem to have no brains, and they will make extremely ridiculous acts of death; others will not be able to show any abnormal behavior in front of them, that is to say You can't use weapons and curses in front of them; there are some copies that require players to protect npc from surviving, and so on.

All in all, once you have a copy role, it becomes very cumbersome, and you don't know what type they are experiencing. The system should be introduced.

[You four, Gu Zhen and Bai Yi are friends, the family is very good, studying in the same grade, Gu Zhen is the chairman of the school's student union, Bai Yi is the first grade, all of them are the stars of the city. It is the pride of the sky in everyone’s eyes. 】

Hearing the words "to make friends", Gu Zhen’s eyes were faint, and Bai Yi also showed a sneer. The focus of Cheng Zhichu’s attention was Gu’s identity, and his mouth twitched slightly. This guy seems to be the chairman no matter where he is. what.

[But unfortunately, a car accident three months ago caused Bai Yi to lose most of his memory. He had no impression of many things in the past, even if he did not know his friends and family, but he only had to learn from his classmate Cheng Zhichu. Has a near morbid dependence. 】