MIDNIGHT MANSION (3)

Chapter 5:I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games
MIDNIGHT MANSION (3)

Without any external force, the closed door of the official residence was opened by itself. Cheng Zhichu and others were all hairy and subconsciously stepped back. Only Bai Yi went forward, turned on the flashlight, and went through the dark gap. After watching it for a few seconds, he reached out and pushed the door in.

"Hey \- hehe..."

With the sound of the dry door shaft rotating, the dust on the top fell down, the door slowly opened, and an old and decaying breath came to the surface. Under the dim light of the flashlight, the darkness in the mansion appeared even more Thick and deep.

When Bai Yi pushed the door open, other people showed a very nervous expression. After seeing that there was no abnormality after opening the door, they were relieved.

Because his girlfriend Ren Xue, Wang Jianming looked at Bai Yi was not happy, at this time is extremely dissatisfied, whispered: "Why do you want to open the door, do not say to us, what if there is something wrong?"

Bai Yi smiled and said: "The description mentions that only after entering the interior of the building, the game will officially start, just open the door, nothing will happen."

Hearing what he said, Wang Jianming opened his mouth, and for a moment he did not expect to refute it. Ren Xue gently licked his clothes and whispered him: "You don't be so fussed..."

"..." Wang Jianming closed his mouth and his face turned red. Although he listened to Ren Xue's words, there was no attack. Looking at Bai Yi's eyes was more full of resentment, and Bai Yi passed by and took the first step. The mansion, at the same time whispered a whisper, "What to force."

"Jianming!" Ren Xue is a little embarrassed, and the dialogue reveals a sorry look. "I am really embarrassed. Sometimes this person is like this..."

"Xiaoxue, don't apologize, have something to say to him!" The door immediately heard Wang Jianming's sulking voice.

Bai Yi smiled slyly and tempered. He seemed to be completely unconcerned. He turned and said to Cheng Zhichu and Lu Wenjing who were acting as small transparents throughout the whole process: "Go in."

"Ok."

Cheng Zhichu should have a voice, and at the same time some heads. This is a bad thing, why is it necessary to stage this kind of dog-blooded emotional drama when it comes to life and death, but he still can't interrupt it... I just hope that after entering, they will not quarrel because of this kind of thing.

Everyone entered the inside of the mansion with a flashlight. As soon as they entered, the door slowly closed. The rotten smell smelled outside was more intense. It was mixed with dust and a touch of odor. It almost made Cheng Zhi’s first come in. Sneeze.

He quickly grabbed his nose and mouth, the other hand with a flashlight, nervous, and carefully observed around.

They are now in a living room, and the floor, walls and furniture are covered with a thick layer of dust, revealing bright colors and fine patterns, which can be seen in the past, but it happens repeatedly. After the bizarre death, it was completely abandoned and turned into a dilapidated appearance.

I don't know what it is. The temperature here is much lower than the outside. It didn't take long for Cheng Zhi to stay, and I felt cold and cold, and I couldn't help but fight a chill.

He watched the living room carefully, and saw that there was no abnormality. He opened the clues and saw two things faintly flashing yellow light in the dimly lit living room, and then went out.